Chapter 5

The Princess and Prince of Gotham

Marinette and Adrien walk down the path out of the airport where they catch a tram which drop them off a bit distance for their hotel. Lucky, there is a shortcut through a mall which they can take.

They entered the mall and walk past the various shops even stopping to grab some ice chocolates, cookies for tikki and extra camembert for plagg to go.They chat as they walk , then suddenly Adrien hears something coming.

" GET DOWN MARINETTE!" He yelled as they fell down on the ground.

'BANG!!!!'A huge explosion was set off on the roof creating a hole.Then some goon come down from a helicopter. They gather all the people in the mall , including Marinette and Adrien , and make them crouch in pile. Adrien hold marinette close in his arms.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! I PRESENT U THE ONE AND ONLY....RIDDLER!!!" A voice rang across the mall as a Man, in a purple jumpsuit with green question marks all over it, was lowered on a platform .

" Oh man ! the riddler!!' Adrien whispered

" Oh man! That guy need to rethink his fashion choice...that is a crime for my eyes!!" Marinette whispered back.Adrein tries to hold back his chuckles.

" My ...my we have a lovely audience....i say this will a perfect show!!" The riddler said " Shall we begin?"

" Stop right there riddler!!" Robin jumps through the roof followed by superboy. " Let those people go!" He stand on the railing and superboy flies next to him.

" Robin and Superboy!" Adrien's eyes sparkle. " Stop fanboying brother!!Man your a crazy fanboy!" Mari said

" Don't worry boy wonder...i will let them go...after we play a little game...all i need is two volunteers...they have to answer my riddles...if they answer right i let a few people go...if not..well...let's not spoil it."  He said swinging his stick. " But if u or superboy try something to save them as i ask my riddles...well bye-bye."

"tt" Robin said

" So who will be lucky volunteers..." He scan the crowd and see Adrien and Marinette. " Those two...bring them here."

"Hey Let's us go!!" Marinette said in french as she gets picked up by one of the goons.

" Let me and my sister go!!' Adrien said angrily in french as he is picked up by another goon.

" Bonjour to my two volunteer...looks like u two lucky tourists are part of my show...u can speak english right?" The riddler said

" Let everyone go!" Marinette said in english.

" My my...a blondie and bluenette...dressed up as the wonder boy and super boy...You two have fans!!" Riddle spoke to robin and superboy.

Suddenly they were attacked by some of riddler goons." That should keep those two busy and no disturbance in the game." Riddler said as robin and superboy fights the goons off " Three riddles no more no less....First riddle...I have seas without water, coasts without sand, towns without people and mountains without land. What am I?"

"A map!" They both said in the same time." They have all those things.." Adrien said " cause it is drawn on a map..." Marinette said

"Woah ...u solved my first riddle so fast." The riddler said surprised ...batman would get it right but he take a bit time to guess before answer but these two answered immediately.

" Well then second riddle..What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?"

" A stamp..." Adrien said "Cause it will always stay in the corner of the envelope as the letter is sent all over the world" Marinette said.

" You two got lucky...But the last one is not that easy...If you tell me the truth I will kill you with my sword, if you tell me a lie I will kill you with my spell. What must you say to survive?"

" You will kill me with your spell!" Marinette said and Adrien nods. Riddle was shocked..that was one of his best riddles and they solved it.

" I keep my word...the people are free to go and so are you...also you two are now to be know as the Prince and Princess of Gotham..Villains of gotham will protect and never harm you and the hero will also protect you cause two for you now hold this title." The riddler said bowing to them.

"Then pls stop ur men who are attacking robin and Superboy!" Marinette said " And pls surrender quietly and do no more harm to innocent lives!" Adrien said.

The riddler agreed and asked them to visit Arkham whenever they can...even marinette gave his fashion advice for his suit. He made his men stop fighting superboy and Robin and surrender quietly to the police.

Robin and Superboy comes to them. " Are you two alright?" Superboy asked

" Y..y..yeah ...don't worry we are fine." Adrien blushes

" We are kind of used to this back home...well actually akumas were worse than this" Marinette said.

" Akumas...what are those?"Robin asked

" You don't know about the akuma attacks?" Marinette asked " You know...the attacks on paris...people turning into akumas...ladybug and chat noir..."

Superboy shrugged and Robin shook his head.

" Unbelievable...Ladybug send videos to the justice league asking for help...Stupid green lantern ...the videos are not jokes." Marinette said

" Wait hold up there are villian attacks in paris...and the justice league didn't know about it." Superboy asked

"Yeah...wait...Marinette we forgot we have to join our class at the hotel." Adrien said

" Oh crap..without us they can't get inside the hotel...well lie-la is at fault!" she said

" Did something happened with you and your classmates?" Robin asked

" Yeah kinda...they left me and my sister back at the airport without anyway to get to the hotel except to walk." Adrien sighed

" Wait they left you behind that is dangerous when your in another country!espcially Gotham!" Superboy said. Robin gets pissed at how irresponsible the teacher is for leaving their students alone in gotham and they are lucky to be safe from riddler. 

" Where is your hotel?"

" Wayne hotels....I am the essay winner...without me they can't get their hotel rooms." Marinette said

Robin is shocked and get more mad. He starts his gadget and place hover gadget on their suitcases and tied a rope to them and superboy tied the other end to his waist.

" Would you two like a lift?" Superboy said flying.

" You don't have to..."

" Too late!" He carries Adrien in a bridal carry and the suitcases follow them.Robin grabs marinette.

" Hold on tight Miss Marinette..." Marinette holds tights as he swings out with marinette on his grappling hook.

To be continued