Chapter 8

After saying bye to ivy and harley,  Marinette walks down the path but then suddenly a toy lands in front of her.

Curious,  she picks it up but then gets attacked by a dog who licked her face. " Hey!! Bad dog....stop that....that tickles...BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH " She said laughing.

" Titus!!! Where are u boy???" A voice said . He sees his dog licking a girl and run to them. " Titus!" He said .Titus stops licking Marinette and runs to his owners side.

" Are u alright miss??" He said . " Yeah I am fine..." She looks at him and gets mesmerised by his green emerald eyes. She looked at him.

" If he model...he would be famous immediately after the first pic" She though before he helps her up.

" I am surprised....Titus never acts like this before to anyone else except me..." He said. " Well let's just say animals like me alot....I get attacked by animals recently......in a good way....I am Marinette "

" My name is damian..." He said " It is the girl from earlier...." He thought " The essay competition winner.....crap she cute up close"

" Damian.....woah it is the same name as the youngest wanye..." She said

" She doesn't recognise me??" He thought

" So where are u from Marinette?" He asked

" Paris....I am here for a school trip hosted by the Wayne and Lex company." She said

" Ur from that French school...Françoise Dupont High School....right..." He said

" how did u know???" She asked

" I attend Gotham academy...ur class will be attending that school for 2 weeks." He said

" Really...then u know damian Wayne....u should warn him that there is a girl in my class claiming to be his girlfriend and calling him damiboo" She said with a barf.

" Wtf....." He thought. " Really? She said that?" He said

" Yeah the no 1 liar in my class...Lie-la....she made nearly the whole class go against me because of her lies...I only got a few trusted friends thanks to her. She pretends that I hurt her and do bad things to her. She even made them believe that she got everyone the trip because she is ' dating ' damiboo....I feel bad for him if that was true....She is a assh****" Mari said . Damian chuckled and stopped while blushing.

" Why did I just laughed?" He thought.

" Anyway what are u doing at the park by yourself?" He asked

" Well we just arrived today....then the class left me at the airport with my brother, we had to walk to the hotel, got attacked by the riddler yet won by sliding his riddles....crown me and my brother as princess and Prince of Gotham.  Robin and superboy help us to our hotel and recently met poison ivy and Harley quinn who are now my 2 new aunt" Damian chocked at the coffee He was drink after hearing the last sentence.

He coughed and Marinette quickly offers him water which he drinks.

" Are u alright??" She asked

" Yeah I am fine....u can here today and this all happened to u??" He said " How are u not panicking?"

" I had worse back in Paris...but I have to hold my negative emotions in me." She said .

" Why u need to do that...." he then cuts of when suddenly adult in front of them turns into a puppet.

" what the?"

" FUN! FUN! FUN!!!" A young boy on a hoverboard said from above. " I AM TOYMAKER AND ALL OF THE ADULTS WILL BE MY TOYS...WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH MY NEW TOYS!" He laughed.

" Oh god!! That boy is akumatised.!!!" She said

" He is wh..." " LOOK OUT!!!" She pushes him away as they doge another attack.

Marinette grabs damian's hand and they run into the building. " I don't believe it...shadowmoth is in America...oh god this is dangerous..." she said

" What happened...what is an akumathat?" He asked

" Shadowmoth is a villian from Paris...he feed on negative emotions....the boy must be sad so he got akumatise...he must be after the heros here or something...I am not so sure what...but I have to go warn ladybug and her team!!" She said

" Who is that?" He asked

" The hero who can save us and the boy." She said " Go to hiding quickly before he sees us." She heads into the escape stairs and damian goes into a dark alley.

" Tch...looks like I will met this ladybug early..." He said changing into his Robin uniform. " Robin!" His comm spoke...Nightwing was on the line.

" Little d...ur alright???" Dick said

" Yeah I am fine....there is this kid attacking Gotham Park Turing people into toys." He replied " I met the essay winner earlier and she said that the kid was akumatised and only Paris hero ladybug can save him"

" I am sorry...akumatised?..." Dick said as the batman heads out and the team hears the conversation.

" Robin explain...." Batman said

" Apparently the kid had a negative emotion so this villian who came from Paris to here in Gotham akumatised the kid and turn him into a villian. " He said heading up the roof.

" And who is this Paris hero?" Tim said join damian on the roof as red Robin and the batman behind him.

" She said her name is ladybug. " he said

" A ladybug superhero get rea..." Red Hood missed an attack from the boy for a yoyo hit the boy hand making him miss.

" Hey!!! " The boy turns around and see ladybug and Chat Noir with the rest of the miraculous.

" Looks like ur Intel was right pegagus...Shadowmoth has come to Gotham city." Ladybug said

" Hey yo batfam..." Chat noir said " Ur welcome for not turning into toys." He said

Toymaker get a mind talked with Shadowmoth. " Get me ladybug earrings and chat noir ring...then u will get all the toys in the world." He said

" GIVE ME UR JEWELLERY ELSE I WILL TURN U INTO MY TOYS!!" He said attacking them and the team doges them.

"Carapace, viperion , pegaus ,bunnix and ram.....get the people to safety...., Honey bee ,Elementals, red fox and King Monkey ...ur with me and Chat noir " Ladybug said " Lets get the akuma and amok!"

" U got it dudette!!!" Carapace said.

" Second chance!!!" Viperion said activate his power.

" Well...looks like I will be doing research back at the cave later." Red Robin said as the batfam joins the fight againstthe akumatised boy called toymaker.