3 - So, you're not giving me money?

"The groundbreaking was a rousing success, I see

"The groundbreaking was a rousing success, I see. " A woman's deadpan voice echoed throughout the empty house and through Sir Allen's bedroom. It was too sudden for a Saturday morning. Andrew's blood pressure peaked from the shot of adrenaline.

Should he escape from the window? No.

Hide in the closet? No.

Or maybe this was the perfect time to launch their plans. Though they discussed no specific steps on how they would get Sir Allen ousted as the inheritor, Andrew had some ideas inside his pretty head.

How would they react to a psycho, gold-digging, shallow, party-going boyfriend? He's confident that he'll be thrown by a glass of water and slapped across the face. Maybe even offered some money to leave their precious son.

He dashed back to Sir Allen's room and changed into Sir Allen's largest button-down and a pair of boxer shorts that showed off his hairy legs. Inspecting himself at the mirror, he analyzed if he looked like the recipient of a wild night of animalistic sex, or what they call Debauchery.

Too clean.

He dived to the bed, rolled around to create creases in his top, and raked his fingers through his hair. Satisfied with his work, he took a deep breath and visualized the five million.

If he can keep up this façade until Sir Allen's birthday, he'd be richer by five million. He wouldn't have to suffer with a twelve-hour work schedule, no more domineering executives, no more red tape, and fake pleasantries, and no more Sir Allen. Just Andrew and his money.

Andrew braced himself and called his inner hoe to action. He padded into the living room, and shouted, "Babe! What's taking so long? Oh, my goodness!"

Andrew walked in on the saddest-looking family circled around the living room. Mr. and Mrs. Lopez sat together stiff as a board as they glared at Allen, glaring at Andrew. While a sharply dressed, bespectacled young man also glared at Allen, unlike the parents, his gaze had a sliver of malice.

Luiz, the youngest son of the family.

Andrew rushed to their side and greeted them with a high-pitched voice. "Oh, good morning, auntie and uncle." They flinched when Andrew took their hands and pressed the back of their hands to his forehead. "Mano po."

He grinned at them. Then he spotted a wide-eyed Luiz. He released the hands of Mr. and Ms. Lopez and wrapped his arms around Luiz, whose body stilled in response. Andrew caressed Luiz's back and felt the smooth material of his expensive coat. He wanted to savor the moment because it's been too long since he held a handsome man. Until Luiz and Sir Allen cleared their throats. They were brothers alright.

Andrew dislodged himself from Luiz and sat down next to Allen. He hugged his arm for good measure. "Babe, how come you didn't tell me today was parents' meeting day?"

"I did not know it was also today." Sir Allen said between gritted teeth as he glared at Andrew.

"Well, no time like the present, am I right? Nice to meet you, everyone, I'm A—" He paused, and he was besieged by the Lopez family's expectant faces. "Alfonso, yeah. That is my real name. Alfonso."