16 - A Secretary & His Boss

From [Allen's Mom]:

From [Allen's Mom]:

Let us go shopping

To [Allen's Mom]:

Uhm. Me? us? why me? kinda random

From [Allen's Mom]:

I have always wanted to go shopping with my son.

That was the reply that Andrew received from Mrs. Lopez. He had to re-visit their whole conversation just to ensure that she hadn't mistakenly texted Andrew. He peaked at the busy bullpen. It was still the middle of the workday, and the team was still bustling. He glanced at the window of Allen's office and saw the man stealing a glance at Andrew, though he suddenly pretended not to. Luiz chuckled behind Allen.

Andrew gave him the middle finger.

To [Allen's Mom]:

want to bring your two other sons? Or u too shy?

From [Allen's Mom]:

Do they like shopping?

Allen was very happy when we went shopping for Secretary Andrew's suits. He has a thing for dark formal wear, dunno maybe it's a fetish.

Andrew didn't receive a reply for a few minutes, but he did receive one at his office email address. From one Mrs. Lopez asking for her son's afternoon schedule.

Dear Secretary Andrew

He couldn't help but stare at the line. Would Mrs. Lopez prefer Secretary Andrew over Alfonso?

Andrew pulled out Allen's daily schedule for the afternoon. Every hour was already blocked, though he already knew this. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. He did what Secretary Andrew did best: kickass. He rescheduled every meeting to another date.

To [Allen's Mom]: 

They're both free, Mrs. Lopez.

From [Allen's Mom]: 

We are bringing the boys along!

To [Allen's Mom]: 

when?

From [Allen's Mom]: 

Now.

"Mrs. Lopez?" Sonna's voice echoed throughout the floor. Everybody scrambled to greet her but not Andrew. He jolted from his seat and crouched under his deck. He slotted himself between his pedestals.

"Why am I hiding?" he asked himself as heard snippets of the conversation just outside. The team's valiant effort to buy time was useless as Mrs. Lopez's voice got clearer and clearer. Until finally she was at Andrew's desk.