13 - The Old Lopez Co? Gone. Allen? Acting Weird.

There was a commotion in the executive elevator that caught the attention of those who were lucky to see it: Secretary Andrew's joyous laughter slipped out of the executive elevator and echoed in the vast and pristine lobby of Lopez Co

There was a commotion in the executive elevator that caught the attention of those who were lucky to see it: Secretary Andrew's joyous laughter slipped out of the executive elevator and echoed in the vast and pristine lobby of Lopez Co. When the startled employees turned their heads from the unusual noise. They saw a rare glimpse of the newly reformed Sir Allen giving an indulging smile at his secretary.

"Your mom's hilarious," said Andrew as he swiped through the photos she sent from their amusement park trip. Mrs. Lopez gave the finger to one of the staff who said she was too old to ride the carousel. "Years and years of being a stiff and your parents are finally indulging themselves to do anything they want and be a little bit rebellious. I wonder when the eldest son will do the same?"

Andrew pinched Allen's left cheek teasingly.

"Is an everlasting tattoo on my skin not rebellious enough?" Allen replied, muffled because of the cheek between Andrew's fingers. "Or how about stealing from a convenience store? And who told you to order that many cocktails during lunch earlier?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not even a little bit tipsy." Andrew winked to reassure his boss which earned Andrew a disbelieving glare.

Allen sniffed in disbelief. "My secretary's drinking during work hours. No wonder when you are scared or frightened you always disappear and come back in a better mood. "

Andrew released the man's cheek just as the elevator doors opened. They stepped out and Andrew showed Allen some ugly photos of Sonna. Andrew found it hilarious, but Allen couldn't understand why. He just ruffled Andrew's hair before returning to his office.

Sonna and Claire saw this and signaled Andrew to follow them into the pantry. When they were alone, they slammed the door and cornered him.

Claire giggled with a bright smile on her face. "I've never seen Sir Allen happy like this for the past few days. Everybody's been talking about it. He was hot before but now he was like a sexy puppy."

"Sexy?" Andrew rolled his eyes, but his heart pounded in his chest. "Oh, please. Allen's as sexy as an ice cube."

"You say that, but what's really going on with you and Sir Allen, huh?" Sonna bumped shoulders with Andrew as if he was being interrogated. " Something changed ever since the incident a few weeks ago. I'm sure you remember how cold and quiet the executive elevator was before, and now everyone's been messaging that you twos' been acting all chummy-chummy with each other inside. Spill. I still dream about Sir Allen's heroic entrance you know."

Sonna and Claire locked eyes with dreamy gazes and squealed.

"The way he rode into our rescue with Leon security," Claire sighed.

"And the way he hugged you from behind," Sonna chimed in. "Andrew, I don't know what I'll do without you...I didn't exactly hear what Sir Allen said but that seems about right."