6 - Why do you remember small things about me? Stalker much?

Shocking as it may seem because of Andrew's overall stunning visuals and gorgeous personality, he's also never been on a date since college

Shocking as it may seem because of Andrew's overall stunning visuals and gorgeous personality, he's also never been on a date since college. Too busy studying, too busy working, too busy serving Allen's every whim, and extremely too busy partying with friends as a stress reliever to entertain a romantic relationship.

That's why today, Andrew will fulfill his desire to have a swoon-worthy college date with a rich older boyfriend or die trying, even if it's with the boss he loathes. On the bright side, Andrew will never have to spend another minute with Sir Allen if their plan succeeds.

No, not if. When their plan succeeds.

He inspected himself again in his college uniform. A refined blue vest over a faded yellow button-down shirt and a pair of dark blue slacks. He looked heavenly.

Now, what does a date with Sir Allen look like?

Photo 1: Andrew & Sir Allen in their school uniforms sitting side-by-side in plush theater seats. They wore 3D glasses and sweet grins. A bouquet and a ginormous bucket of popcorn on Andrew's lap.

Andrew walked into the Cinema Complex in search of his fake date. The complex was brightly lit with yellow light bulbs that framed each movie's posters that were showing. The buttery smell of popcorn lingered in the air.

Standing beside one of the silver pillars that dominated the interior was one man in a posh uniform of a school known for its affluent students. It was a long-sleeved shirt with a navy coat on top and a pair of slacks. The school emblem was subdued in its earth colors.

The uniform may be eye-catching, but it wasn't only the uniform that pulled the attention of passersby. It was the man who wore it himself... Well, if Andrew must admit unwillingly. The man did have an attractive aura about him. Too bad he was a terrible boss.

Sir Allen has his hand behind his back. He must be holding something behind, or else he'd look stupid standing like that. Sir Allen turned his head and caught Andrew's eye. Sir Allen raised his hand from behind, revealing a bouquet of arranged flowers, and waved it in the air with a straight face. Andrew couldn't help but cackle at the sight of Sir Allen. They met halfway, and Sir Allen shoved the bouquet in Andrew's hand.

"It's candy," he said. "Edible bouquet. A reliable source said that flowers are a must for first dates. But after thinking, you'd probably like something more practical."

Andrew swallowed one whole rosebud. It tasted like roasted nut chocolate. This was expensive shit. Andrew felt bad because he didn't bring anything. He glared at his fake date. He probably did this to make Andrew look bad.

Sir Allen leaned down and read the embroidered faculty name on Andrew's shirt, "College of Hotel Management."

"You know, even though you're excellent at your secretarial and executive duties. It never slipped my mind that you have another set of skills."