Luna

Tomas walk up to Luna's phone call and her wailing on the other end. He wasn't sure what she was talking about for the first few minutes as the words were eaten up by her sobs.

"Luna, babe, calm down, tell me slowly what happened.",

he said to the phone, grabbing on a T-shirt and wearing a random sweatshirt from his closet getting ready to leave apartment without even bothering to wash his face. He knew from her tone, his sister needed him.

"He... he... cheated on me.."

"Who? Who cheated on you? What are you talking about?"

"Max.. him.. I mean he met someone abroad and he told me, they are together and I shouldn't wait for him."

"Do you think it's true, I mean, do you think it's just to let you go? With grand father stuff.", he said slowly walking in to the elevator, but not pressing it so that he can talk some more on the phone.

"No.. I... I know..it's true.. We.. We promised.. we will wait a little longer..but.now..I don't know."

"It's okay babe. Let's talk. Just 15 minutes, I am coming over."

"No..no..it's okay.. Rohan is coming...I.. called him.. before calling you..He is already on his way.."

Even though his sister was in distress, he couldn't help but smile at the fact that his sister is on safe hands. He climbed back to his house, throwing the car keys and wallet away, jumping to his bed to get some more sleep.

On the bed, he couldn't fall asleep, he twisted and turned. The turn of events comforted him a little bit. He had always compared his love with Luna's. If she could find someone else, even though slowly, he could find someone else too. Roy and he didn't even start a relationship, so it should be easier for him, right?

After a few weeks of no contact, Tomas messaged Roy.

Roy was elated and annoyed at the same time to see Tomas message popping up on his screen. Because of his annoyance, he decided not to reply to it until late in the evening but during lunch break, he anyway did. A simple "Sup?"

A few seconds later, Tomas replied.

"Dude, let's meet up. I have to talk to you."

Roy saw the message, chose not to reply to it for another hour or so which clearly irked Tomas but he chose not to react as he was not in a place to complain.

In the evening,
Roy: "Cool. Where do you wanna go?"

Tomas: "Do you wanna come over?",

Tomas didn't feel comfortable meeting him outside. He knew it would clearly be emotional and hard for both of them and being a public figure, it wasn't something he wanted to do outside.

A further two hours of no reply.

Roy: "Cool, send me your location."

Tomas: "Location sent."

Roy: "It is only 10 minutes away, I will be there in an hour or so."

Tomas: "Cool, see you later."