First (sorta) date- Part II

Both of them were drawing soothing circles on each other's faces staring longingly into their eyes. They did not realise time passing, to be more accurate, they didn't care about the passing of time. After a long pause, Tomas asked;

"Are you still planning to continue working as a writer?"

"I like writing. I would like to continue it. But may be not for the movies, that's a bit stressful. I would like to write a book or something like that. I don't think movies are my scene."

"How did you end up acting?"

"It was sorta an act of rebellion against my family. Where I didn't follow the path they chose for me. I never realised, they will catch up to me though, but they are, slowly.", Tomas said with a sad smile.

"What would you have done if you weren't an actor and you didn't have a family to worry about?"

"I don't know. I think I would sorta live my life travelling, through different parts of the world. May be will find someone and settle with them in some remote island, away from everything."

"What would you have done, Roy?", Tomas asked slowly taking Roy's hands in his hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Hmm.. I don't know. I like what I am sorta doing right now. I mean, I don't want to move so far from my family, I want to be around them, with them as long as I am alive. I like how things are flowing, you know?"

"Yes, I know. I wish I could say the same too."

"I have one more question. Why did you become a movie writer in the first place? I assume it has something to do with me. But we sorta run in the same social circles. May be not exactly, but you get what I mean, right?"

"I wanted to approach you without prejudices. I know I could've made one of my friends introduce each other and all. But I liked us finding each other. Call me romantic, may be. My father always taught me to be down to earth and be humble and all that. That's a rare quality I find in our peers. I wanted you to be my friend because of me, not because we hold similar social status. I think it's a bit odd and confusing, but that's what I thought.", Roy chuckled while replying. He was confused whether Tomas would understand his reasoning.

"Oddly, I do. I think if you were introduced properly, I would've been guarded and I would've worn the mask I always wear around people. With you, everything felt sorta organic. I am glad we met like this, Roy.", Tomas replied slowly placing a peck on Roy's nose.

The boys didn't know how long they spent discussing on the bed, sometimes only  getting up just to get a snack or cuddle each other closer. Sooner, it was time for Roy to go back home and Tomas couldn't push back his commitments for another day.

Tomas saw the boy whom he was determined to break up with the other day walking through the door, waving at him, smiling back at him, his taste still in his mouth. Tomas had never felt so complete ever before. He was confused, he was scared, but he felt so damn happy that none of the other feelings hiding behind didn't matter. All it mattered was the essence Roy left behind. Something he didn't know he was lacking.

***
A/N: I don't know if I should continue writing this story. I feel this is a good enough ending, if people likes it, I would like to write more. Let me know.