Chapter 17.

Hello guys!!!!!!

Wow... You're really happy today, Alexis.

I just wanna be happy!!!

I got that much...

You're so mean Scrach3465.

*sigh* Let's just get on with it.

Right!

It's time for:

THE QUESTION THINGY!!!!!

Answer: Percy Jackson: Son of Poseidon

Annabeth Chase: Daughter of Athena

Hazel Levesque: Daughter of Pluto

Frank Zhang: Son of Mars

Leo Valdez: Son of Hephaestus

Piper McClean: Daughter of Aphrodite

Jason Grace: Son of Jupiter

The First One to Answer: SlytherinPrideEver

And now...

ON WITH THE CHAPPIE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone went silent. Not a single word was spoken. Not even Apollo was humming a tune under his breath. They all just stared.

"What do you mean, Father?" Artemis asked, worry laced into her words. 

"Exactly what I just said, Artemis. I do not trust her, even though she has helped our heroes throughout their quest, we still cannot trust her," Athena and a few of the gods nodded their heads.

Others looked surprised and almost angry with Zeus's words.

"What do you mean? The quest was addressed to her, Lord Zeus," Annabeth protested. 

"That doesn't mean anything, demigod," Zeus replied.

"Mother?" Annabeth turned to her mother, who just nodded.

"Annabeth, my daughter, it is only logical to think that she could be anyone. How can you trust her?".

"She knew Zoe, shouldn't that mean anything?" Percy added.

"Zoe Nightshade had a long and difficult past. Your 'friend' here could have been from any part of her history," Athena responded.

"Plus, we don't know who her godly parent is," Dionysus added from his grape seat. I glared at him from under my hood. He was the only one here who knew I was a titan. If he told anyone...

"That is correct," Zeus looked to me. "Who is your godly parent?" Another long silence.

"Zeus. I, sadly (that was sarcasm), have no godly parent. I am just a Greek being enjoy these last few peaceful years before the chaos begins to rise. And I see no reason for you to know my parents anyway, seeing as many at Camp-Halfblood don't know either. For all I could know, Lady Demeter could be my mother," From the corner of my eye I saw Demeter cover a smile with her hand.

"You still haven't shown us your face either, why not?" Athena questioned.

"I fear the lights that blaze from the entire room,". I responded poetically (seriously??).

Athena puffed out a sigh. "I see there is no way to make you show your face,".

I grin. "Even if I showed you my face, how would you know it was mine?". It seemed that Zeus was getting quite annoyed with me.