Quest 1. - Chapter 1.

Just to make sure, this story will only be about me, so don't expect any POVs and such.

Actually, at the very beginning there will be one 3rd POV, because that happened from someone else POV. 

Yeah! Yeah! I don't care! I'm just saying, that at after that one little POV everything else will be just from my point of view!

Yada, yada. I don't care, let's just get started.

You are a terrible person author!

Eh! Remember who's allowing you to write on their device!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Percy was on his third quest. Perseus Jackson to be precise. Son of Poseidon, the only demigod son of Poseidon alive actually. When he was 12 Percy had a run in with the Minotaur, causing him to lose his mother. Then he went on a big quest with Annabeth Chase (daughter of Athena)  and Grover Underwood (a satyr) to find Zeus's lightning bolt. During which they found out Luke Castellan (son of Hermes) had betrayed everyone and joined Kronos.

Now, about 2 years later, Percy is 14 and on a quest to rescue two demigods. He is joined with Annabeth, Grover and Thalia (daughter of Zeus, her last name is Grace but she doesn't like using it). Thalia had been turned into a tree 5 years before Percy came to Camp-Halfblood. She was wounded, and was dying, but her father turned her into a tree before she did die.

During her time as a tree Thalia did not age, but when Percy came back from the quest for the golden fleece she was turned back into her human form since the fleece had healing powers.

~~~

Only seconds after the hunters sprung into action, a figure ran out of the shadows. At her side was a large dog, the dog's fur was a dark golden color, with what seemed to be streaks of gray and black here and there. 

The female on the other hand held a sword in her right hand. Percy and the rest of the demigods/hunters were surprised about who this woman was. 

She had dark, kind of ashy brown hair, and her eyes changed from sea-green, to an ocean blue.

 She was wearing a black hoodie.