Chapter 3.

Hello again!

Hi.

I believe it is time for...

THE QUESTION THINGY!!!

Okay! So here we go:

The ANSWER: Albert Einstein was born in the wonderful year 1879

AND THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED FIRST WAS: Kittycorn0113

AND NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I barely did anything throughout the day. Just stayed and relaxed in the Artemis cabin, since Artemis had allowed me.

Too many thoughts were spiraling around my head for me to focus on what had happened today, and yet I must've missed about a whole adventure when I reached the Big House. Outside, I saw Annabeth, Clarisse, Chiron, Grover, Tyson, and Percy. They seemed to all be distressed about something that must've happened during the game.

"Ah, Alexis! What a good moment to see you at..". Chiron gave me a curt nod and small smile as I closed in. "Have you rested?".

I nodded slowly. "Yes," Asteria was sniffing everyone, happy they all had gathered here. "But what's happened here? I sense something bad..".

Annabeth looked down, and the others grew sad and depressing looks on their faces, even Clarisse seemed more shut-in than usual.

"Uh... Alexis.." Annabeth began. "I don't know how to tell you... but we were playing a game, and then.." She sighed. "Then.. we found it,". I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What- What do you mean?" I gazed around at each of them. "What did you find?".

Annabeth looked back up at me, her eyes meeting mine. Full of darkness. "An entrance into the labyrinth. An invasion route straight into the heart of the camp,".

"Wha- what?".

"She means, we know why Luke is searching the labyrinth,". Clarisse said gruffly. My eyes widened in horror. 

An invasion route straight into the heart of camp.

~~~

Chiron had insisted we talk about it in the morning, which was kind of like, 'Hey, your life's in mortal danger. Sleep tight!' It was hard to fall asleep, but when I finally did, I dreamed of a prison.

I saw a boy in a Greek tunic and sandals crouching alone in a massive stone room. The ceiling was open to the night sky, but the walls were twenty feet high and polished marble, completely smooth. Scattered around the room were wooden crates. Some were cracked and tipped over as if they'd been flung in there. Bronze tools spilled out of one - a compass, a saw, and a bunch of other things I didn't recognize.

The boy huddled in the corner, shivering from cold, or maybe fear. He was spattered in mud. His legs, arms, and face, were scraped up as if he'd been dragged here along with the boxes.
Then the double oak doors groaned open. Two guards in bronze armor marched in, holding an old man between them. They flung him to the floor in a battered heap.
"Father!" The boy ran to him.

The man seemed to notice what they did to his son and turned back to the guards then yelled. "I'll kill you!"

"There will be no killing today," a deep voice said.

The guards moved aside. Behind them stood a tall man in white robes. He wore a thin circlet of gold on his head. His beard was pointed like a spear blade. His eyes glittered cruelly. "You helped the Athenian kill my Minotaur, Daedalus. You turned my one daughter against me,".