Chapter 7.

Hello everyone!

Hi!!!!!!!

How are ya guys?

I'm good

I wasn't asking you Scrach3465

Well sheesh, sorry for thinking you cared about me!

Wait- what? 

*Scrach3465 left*

Hey! Don't leave me!

*Scrach3465 doesn't do anything/come back*

Sheesh... 

Well... I guess I'll just do

THE QUESTION THINGY!!!

By myself:

First Person To Answer Correctly: Ravenclaw_26

Correct Answer: Seven half-bloods shall answer the call/To storm or fire the world must fall/An oath to keep with a final breath/Foes bear arms to the Doors of Death

Now that I've got that over with I'll go look for Scrach3465 while you guys can read the chappie

Enjoy I suppose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could see Percy's face droop as he faced the horse's poop. As we got closer to the fence, I held my shirt over my nose to block the smell. There was a group of those creatures just waddling through the mud, and as I tried to block the hideous scent, Percy seemed as if entranced in something.

After a moment his face went pale, before a glum look took it's place instead. Percy turned to me, sighing.

"I tried to talk to them with my mind," He began, "I can do that with most horses."

"And?" I asked, though from the way his face reacted, I knew what he was going to say.

"I told them that we're going to clean their stables, ya know, wouldn't that be great? But all they wanted to do was eat me.." He rolled his eyes, "Even when I told them I was the son of Poseidon they simply told me they could eat Poseidon too."

I tried to imagine that in my head, the Lord of the Seas and Horses, being eaten by a bunch of meat-eating donkeys. Not a thought I'd like to return to anytime soon.

My eyes flickered from the creatures back to Percy's, wondering what to do. Using my powers was a no-no, cause of reasons (but why can't you tell them? Huh?? The Readers are also wondering why you can't use your powers!)(ugh.. Scrach3465, I thought I already told you, they'll find out in due time if they. are. patient)(I'm not! Just saying!).

Any who, what other choices did we have? Then Percy spoke up.

"What if we do this like how Hercules did it?" He asked aloud after a moment of uneasy silence.

I cocked a brow, "Meaning how he used a river to clean this dump up? Can you do that?"

Percy shrugged, "No better way to know than try I suppose, I mean..." He picked up a shovel, scooping some of the poop away from the fence, "We only have four billion shovels to go otherwise."

"And we only have a couple hours left until our time is out," I continued on.

Percy nodded, "Yeah, I think the river would be the best choice for us."

"Okay, then let's get to it!"

I should've expected what was going to happen. I mean, who was going to fall for this mistake twice? Definitely not her.