Before the Hang out

Tuck's POV
It was finally Saturday and that means, it's time for my hang out with Bella. I woke up at 07:00 and I never wake up this early in the morning. I told Bella to meet at the at the cave at 11:30 so I took a shower and got dressed. I head downstairs where Bailey was still making breakfast.

"Morning Bailey." I said happily.

"Tuck? Well you're up early." Bailey said surprised.

"Yeah, I just feel amazing this morning." I lied, slightly.

I didn't want to say my plans with Bella but I was in a good mood. I sat down at the table and Bailey said...

"Yeah because you look happy about something." Bailey comments.

"Who looks happy?" Dylan asked, coming into the the kitchen.

"Morning Dylan." I said.

"Morning Tuck. Tuck?" Dylan replied with a surprise look.

"Hello."

"How are you up before me. You usually don't come down until..."

He looks at his watch and said...

"Like ten minutes after dad comes down." Dylan corrects.

"Who comes down after dad/ daddy?"

And Brody, Cassidy and Chloe came down and took their seats and just look at me.

"Tuck came down before me." Dylan states.
"Don't you always come down after daddy on Saturdays?" Cassidy asked.

"You mean after a good date with Summer, he comes down and says..." I said just as dad came to the kitchen.

At the sane we said, "Good Morning ya'll, why isn't it a fine beautiful day."

"Ok, what is going on with you because you are on fire today?" Bailey question.

"Really? Why are you in a good mood Tuck?" My dad asked.

"No reason." I replied.

"Well it looks like there is a reason." Brody said.

I playfully rolled my eyes and everyone got their breakfast and it was waffles day. When we finished eating. I came up to my room, made my bed and even cleaned up my room. Since everyone was going somewhere and they think I'll be at home all day, I wait for them to leave and then I'll go see Bella.

Everyone left at 11:05, so I grabbed my phone and headed to the park. I came to the cave at 11:30 so Bella come out right about now.

Bella's POV
I woke up at 08:00 and decided to get ready for my hang out with Tuck. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on my outfit and I didn't want a lot of colours on my clothes so I decided to go with something simple. I ended up wearing this...

 I ended up wearing this

The Princess and The CowboyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara