Swimming at the Beast Castle.

Tuck's POV
It's been three months since my siblings found out about Bella and they have been begging me to let them met her. I had to sneak out when I hang out with Bella and every time I come home, they are in my room asking why I didn't invite them.

I was in the kitchen making me a sandwich when I got a video call from Bella. I smiled and answered it.

Video call

Tuck- Hey Princess
Bella- Princess? Really?
Tuck- Take it or leave it?
Bella- I'll take it... Cowboy.
Tuck- Hey? So why you calling?
Bella- Well my parents are going to Agrabah with their friends and my Grandparents and the castle will be empty so... you wanna swim in the castle pool?
Tuck- If it means going to a castle, count me in.

"Can we come too?"

"AAAAHHHH!!"

My siblings popped out of nowhere and came to my phone.

Everyone but Tuck- Hi Bella.
Bella- Hello.
Cassidy- Can we come too?
Bella- I don't mind but ask your brother.

"Tuck?"

I gave up, "Fine. You can come with."

"Yes."

Bella- Awwwww you're a good brother and met me by the cave tomorrow at 11:30.
Haywoods- Ok.
Bella- Gotta go. Bye.

Video call ended.

"You just had to, didn't you?" I complained.

"We want to meet her." Brody said.

"And she's nice." Cassidy said.

"And pretty." Dylan said. I felt a bit of jealously.

"What?" I glare at him.

"Nothing." Dylan replied.

"Ok. Bailey said that tomorrow she leaves to recorded a song and dad is a date with Summer and they both leave at 10:00 so we leave at 10:15. Ok?" I asked.

They replied yes.

Skip time till tomorrow

So me and my siblings are at the park because that's how I get to Auradon. We came to the hanging vines and I pushed it apart and showed them the secret garden.

"Wooooooooooow."

Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe were shocked. Brody has been here before because of following me.

We came to the river and hoped onto the stones and came behind the waterfall and there's the cave.

"So this cave leads to Auradon?" Dylan asked.

"Yep. Come on." I replied.

We headed threw the cave and since it was dark, I turned on the torch light on my phone. We came out the other side and we heard...

"Hey Tuck" Bella yelled.

"Bella!!" I yelled.

I ran to her and hugged her while she giggled and Brody fake cough

"Sorry." Bella and I apologize.

"Anyways, I'm Dylan, that's Cassidy, Chloe and Brody." Dylan said.

He shakes Bella's hands and let's go Bella said...

"Well it's nice to meet everyone so... who's ready to see the Beast Castle?" Bella asked.

"Meeeeeeee!"