Realizing the feeling

No one's POV
It's been a few months since Tuck's siblings met Bella and they like her; Cassidy and Chloe said that she is their big sister they wish they have. Tuck snuck out a lot to see her because he doesn't always like having his siblings with when he hangs out with Bella. Lately Beau and Bailey have been getting subspecies about why Tuck isn't flirting with girls when they go out; Tuck is always on his phone texting Bella and when girls try to flirt with him, he just ignored them. They both think it's weird but the kids know why.

Right now Tuck has to clean the attic because Beau and Bailey taught him sneaking back into his room after seeing Bella.

Bailey was looking for Cassidy and Chloe and they came through the door with... Bella? Bailey was wondering who is this girl wearing this...

"Thank goodness, I was wondering where you two were and who is this?" Bailey question

"This is Tuck's friend; Bella Beast. Bella this is our Nanny Bailey." Cassidy said.

"Hi." Bella said.

"Hello. So how did you find them?" Bailey asked.

"I found them in the park by themselves after I got Starbucks." Bella said.

"Cassidy, Chloe I said I'll take you to the park after I do the laundry." Bailey said.

"Sorry."

Then Dylan and Brody comes down the stairs and saw Bella...

"Hey Bella."

"Hey Guys."

"You know guys know her too?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah."

Dylan comes and hugged Bella and Brody came to her and said...

"What are you doing here, Bella?" Brody asked her.

"I was just getting Starbucks and found Casey and Chloe in the park by themselves." Bella explained as Cassidy and Chloe gave innocent smiles.

"So is Tuck around?"

"His cleaning the attic after he snuck out to see you." Brody said.

"Wait... if Tuck was hanging out with Bella why didn't he or even you guys tell us about her?" Bailey question the kids.

"About who now?"

Beau came in and saw Bella...

"Who is this?"

"Bella." Everyone said.

"Hello." Bella said.

"And who's friend is she and why is she here?" Beau asked.

"I'm Tuck's friend and when I got Starbucks I found Cassidy and Chloe in the park by themselves." Bella explained.

"I thought Bailey was going to take you?"