The secret is revealed

Tuck's POV
It was 18:26 and it was almost dinner time. I was able to climb back into my room without anyone seeing and the lights were off. I turned on the lights and...

"AAAHHH!!"

Brody was on my bed.

"What gives you the idea to come into my room?" I asked him.

"The fact that you go into a cave in a secret garden in the park that allows you to go into a different world also..."

Brody walks to me and takes out his phone and showed me a picture of me and Bella.

"So who's cutie partootie?" Brody questioned.

I sighed in anger, "Fine just..."

I came to my door, opened it and Dylan, Cassidy and Chloe fell down. They groan in pain.

"Are you guys Ok?" Brody asked them.

They replied in pain.

"Why are you eavesdropping?" I asked.

"We heard Cutie Partootie." Dylan said.

They got up from the floor and I just closed and locked my door.

"Ok, I tell you but ya'll must not tell anyone; that includes Dad and Bailey; got it?" I said.

"Got it."

"Ok, Cutie Partootie; your words not mine Brody; her name is Bella Beast and she is the Descendant of Belle and the Beast and Maleficent and Hades." I explained.

And my siblings looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Uhhhhh... you do know they are just characters from Fairytales, right?" Dylan asked.

"Not in Auradon."

"Aura-What?" Brody questioned.

"Auradon. I'm going to tell you the whole story so..."

"Kids, dinners ready!!" Dad called.

"I guess story time will have to wait." Chloe said.

"Yep and not a word about Bella." I said.

They nodded their heads and we went to dinner.

The next day

It was 14:35 and I going downstairs when I saw my siblings in the living room looking at me.

"What?"

"We want to heard the story about Auradon and Bella." Dylan said.

"Ok, is Bailey and Dad around?" I asked.

"No they're at the grocery store so they're not here." Brody said.

"Ok."

I took a seat and signed.

"Ok, I already told you about Bella's Grandparents, right?" I said.

"Yes but how do Villains and Royalties live together?" Chloe asked.

"Actually when Bella's Grandparents got married, they forwent their honeymoon and instead rounded up all the kingdoms into the United States of Auradon and banished all the Evil villains and minions to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier around it with no magic, WiFi and no way out until her father; King Ben; decided to give four kids; VK's; a chance to come to live in Auradon including her mom; Queen Mal. Her parents fell in love, brought the barrier down on their engagement party and now Villains and Royalties live together." I explained.

"What is are VK's?" Chloe said.

"That means; Villain kids. Any other questions?" I explained.

"I have one." Cassidy said.