Finally

Hello Unicorn stars
So this is the second last chapter; the last chapter is next; I wanted to say that in the story it's almost been a year since Bella and Tuck met...

So now Tuck is 17 years old
And Bella is still 16 but the last chapter is her birthday and the Haywoods are invited.

No one's POV
So after Bella's family opened the cave, the Haywoods are having dinner in the Beast's Castle. Everyone is having a great time; even Amrita and Liam after Tuck told him that Auradon and Amrita's family.

"So... does this mean that you're a princess Amrita?" Liam asked Amrita.

"Well no, but I'm Ok with it." Amrita said before Jay came over and fake cough.

"*cough*cough *"

"Dad!!" Amrita said annoyed.

"Sorry but I got my eyes on you." Jay said to Liam giving him a death glare before walking off.

"Your dad is scary." Liam said terrified.

"You'll be OK. I'll make sure of it." Amrita said.

Meanwhile

Bella was on the balcony watching the sunset and she heard...

"Hey."

She turns around and saw Tuck.

"Hey."

"What are you doing out here?" Tuck asked her.

"I don't know but... I'm happy." Bella said.

"I agree." Tuck said making Bella giggle.

"So... Ummmm... remember I told you that I like like you?" Tuck asked 

"Yes?"

"Well... I was going to ask you out but... I guess the dinner canceled my plans." Tuck said.

"Ok... Ummmm... Tuck, can I ask you something and you can't get mad at me. Ok?" Bella asked.

"Ok."

"When you told me that you like like me, a part of me was telling me that you're just playing with my feelings." Bella said sitting on a bench.

Tuck sat next to her and ask, "What makes you think that?"

"I just... don't like players who flirt with girls and..." Bella said before getting interrupted.

"Bella... I stopped flirting with girls because of you. I kinda didn't want to expect that I like you but... I'm glad I do." Tuck explains.

"I kinda didn't want to expect that I like you too. I guess... it was nice to be with someone that... won't hurt your feelings." Bella jokes.

"Or be the one who hurts your feelings." Tuck jokes.

They look at each other and started to lean in and they closed their eyes and they kissed. Tuck puts his hand on Bella's face and Bella puts her hand on Tuck's chest. They let go and Bella said...

"We should head inside before our parents wonder where we are." Bella said.

"Good idea."

They stands up from the bench and headed inside for dinner while holding hands and Bella's head was on Tuck's shoulder.

Skip time after Dinner

Bella and Tuck were heading to the Enchanted lake because they were bored and they snuck out so they can be alone. They came to the lake and sat by the edge of the stone platform.

"Woah... the lake is so beautiful at night." Tuck said.

"I know."

"But it's not as beautiful as you." Tuck said making Bella blush.

"So... why did you bring me here?" Bella asked.

"Because this is where we first met and..." Tuck takes out a small jewelry box. "I want to ask you something. What's your favorite gemstone?"

"I told you before, A purple sapphire." Bella said.

"I was saving this for your birthday since it's like two months away but here." Tuck said handing bellthe box.

Bella opens the bow and sees a rose gold necklace with a purple sapphire heart on it.

(Necklace^^)

"Woah, why are you giving this to me now?" Bella asked Tuck.

"Well... I wanted to ask you... " Tuck said nervously before getting interrupted.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Bella asked.

"Well... Do you?" Tuck asked.

"Of Course, I do so... Yes!!!"

She hugs him and he hugs her back. Tuck let's go and put the necklace on Bella. Bella turns around and kissed Tuck.

Tuck and Bella's POV
I can't believe she's/ he's my girlfriend/boyfriend.

No one's POV
The Haywoods are back home and Tuck was smiling like an idiot the whole time.

"You've got to stop smiling like an idiot." Brody comments.

"How can I when I'm Bella's boyfriend." Tuck said happily.

"What!!!!???"

"I forgot to tell you."

"Does this mean Bella is my sister?" Chloe asked.

"No. Sorry, Chloe." Beau said.

"Seriously, Bella is our older sister even if we have three older brothers who are Dorks." Cassidy said.

"Heeeyyy??!!" Tuck, Brody, and Dylan said.

"Now I'm going to bed." Tuck said rushing to bed.

Back at the Beast Castle

Bella was smiling like an idiot and was thinking about Tuck. Just then her parents came into her room smirking.

"What?" Bella asked.

Mal shows her a video of Tuck and Bella at the Enchanted lake and Tuck asked Bella to be his girlfriend.

When the video ended, Bella just smiled.

"When were you going to tell us?" Mal asked her daughter.

"I was... waiting for the right time?" Bella lied.

"Nice try." Ben said.

"Sorry for not telling you." Bella said.

"It's fine." Mal said.

They leave the room and Bella starts to think about Tuck.

Awww that is sweet and I love the necklace.