How I feel about...

Tuck's POV
I was my watching 13 Reasons why on my laptop when Brody came in looking happy.

"Tuck!!!!!!!" Brody yells.

"AAHH!!" I screamed. "Dude What is wrong with you, I'm right here."

"I just scored... four tickets to...  Club Soda!!!" Brody said.

"Wait... What?" I questioned.

"Wanna come?" Brody asked me.

"Duuuhhh!!!"

"Duuuhhh for what?" My dad ask walking into the room.

"I scored four tickets to Club Soda." Brody said.

"Cool. What is Cube Soda?" My dad questions.

"It's this new Karaoke Bar that has all the Soda you can think of." I said.

"And you have to be 13 years old to get in." Brody said.

"Ok, I'm gonna leave now."

Dad leaves and I ask...

"Ummmm... Brody? Why do you have four tickets?" I asked.

"Well... I was actually planning on taking Jo but somehow I got four tickets so I was thinking... let's make it a double date. Me with Jo and You with Bella." Brody said. Oh no he didn't?

"B-Bella? Ummmm... I don't know?" I said nervously.

"Is something wrong?" Brody asked.

"Well... Ummmm When Bella came over, she was fixing dad's motorcycle and we kinda... almost kissed?" I explained.

"What?"

"Yeah... I just... I just don't know what's wrong with me because when I used flirt with girls I usually look at their lips but when I almost kissed Bella, I was looking into her eyes." I explained.

"Oh My God, you like Bella." Brody said.

"Of course I do, she's my best friend." I said in a duh tone.

"No. I mean you like like her. As in you are crushing on her." Brody said making me look at him like he was crazy.

"Uhhhh... What?"

"Oh Come on don't deny it." Brody said.

"I just don't understand. When I used to flirt with girls, I know what I'm doing but ever since me and Bella almost kissed I have no idea what to say to her." I said.

"Come on. Is it that bad?" Brody said.

"I was thinking for two hours on what to say to Bella." I started.

"And...?"

"I all I got was "Hey". I finished.

"Ok. You are definitely crushing on Bella." Brody stated.

Bella's POV
I'm at Evie house because Amrita is fitting on a dress of our prom and everyone; including me; asked my Aunt. I was looking at pictures of me and Tuck and I missed him.

"Hey Bella, what do you think?" Aunt Evie asked.

"It's looks great." I said gloomy.

"Are you okay?" Amrita asked me.

I felt tears coming out, "I just... I think Tuck hates me." I placed my head in my hands.

"What? What makes you think that?" Aunt Evie question.

"Well... I was Nashville because I wanted Starbucks and I saw Tuck's sisters Cassidy and Chloe in the park by themselves. So I took them home and met his Dad Beau and his Nanny Bailey. Before I came home, I was in the garage fixing his dad's motorcycle and when I hoped off the seat, I tripped on something and Tuck grabbed me and we almost... kissed." I explained.