Hang out

Bella's POV
So Tuck took me into a big building and to me to a place with weird looking machines.

"Ummm... Tuck where are we?" I asked.

"I'm guessing you don't have an Arcade in Auradon." Tuck said.

"Well... No. If me and my best friend Amrita Lampson and I go somewhere, it's either the Tourney  fencing practice or championship games or party's or shopping." I explained.

"What about movies?" Tuck asked.

"My parents will get us the tickets and we all go together." I said.

"Well at least it better than staying home all day?" Tuck jokes.

"Yeah, I guess?" I said.

"Oh and since it's your first time here, try not to stand out. Ok?" Tuck asked.

"Ok." I said.

Tuck grabbed some kind of coins from a machine and said...

"Come on." Tuck said, taking me somewhere.

We came to a machines with light and sound and... it has a hoop and two balls. Ok this is the weirdest place ever. Tuck put three coins into a slot and I said...

"Ummm Tuck I'm kinda getting confused because I have no idea what's is going on." I said.

"Don't worry, I going to show you how we have fun in Austin." Tuck said.

"Ok?"

Tuck then press a button that says "Start" and the balls came down.

"Ok so try to throw the ball into the hoop without magic. Ok?" Tuck said.

"Ok?"

He gave me one of the balls, I throw and it went into the hoop.

"Hey I got it in." I said excitedly.

"Good. Now keep going because..."

He pushed a button and it was the same game I was playing. He throws a ball and it went into the hoop.

"...I'm coming after you." Tuck said.

"Oh no your not." I said.

We kept throwing balls until we the timer goes off and Tuck ended up winning but I didn't care because it my first time here.

"Well that was fun for only 40 seconds." I said.

"Yeah." Tuck said.

Tuck grabbed some small paper out from the game and did the same to God game I played.

"Why are you taking that?" I questioned.

"Oh, these tickets are for prizes you can but with here at the Arcade." Tuck said.

"Ummm... Ok."

We started to play a few more games; like Ice ball, a dance game and Air hockey. We used the last three to take pictures in a photo booth. We add our tickets and we got 376 tickets all together. Tuck give the paper with the number of tickets and actually bought me a plastic tiara, which is funny because I have like twenty tiaras made from gold, silver and diamonds.

We left the Arcade at 13:25 and I'm hungry.

"Are you okay, Bella?" Tuck asked.

"Yeah but I'm kinda hungry." I said.

"Same. I know a place." Tuck said.

We came to a place where they sell Ice cream. Yes.

Tuck's POV
I took Bella to Milky Lane; the best ice cream shop ever. We found a table and took a seat.