Singing Battle

Tuck's POV
I was with Brody and Jo while Bella was in the bathroom when...

"Hi Tuckie"

"Oh boy." I said annoyed.

"Here we go." Brody said annoyed.

It was Leila Daniels and she was coming over and sat in Bella's chair.

"Hey Tuck, why are you sitting here by yourself?" Leila said flirty.

"Do you need glasses to see us?" Brody said.

"Hello Brody and Jo." Leila said annoyed, "So it looks like your girlfriend is gone, wanna make out behind the building?"

Leila tried to touch my hair but I grabbed her arm.

"I'll pass." I said.

"And you're in my seat."

She turns around and we all saw Bella. Is it just me or does Bella look hot? (A/N: No that is just you Tuck even though Bella/ Jade is gorgeous).

"Can you go sit somewhere else?" Bella asked Leila.

"Uhh... I can sit wherever I want." Leila said.

"Well does it have to be on my chair?" Bella said crossing her arms.

Leila stood up from the chair, "Do you know who I am?"

"No not really." Bella said.

"You must be new to Nashville. I'm Leila Daniels and you are."

"Bella Beast and I want to know why are you here and... why is everyone looking at us?" Bella stated.

Everyone in the building was looking at them because most of the kids go to our school; Golden Grove High School. I kinda didn't care because Bella looks gorgeous and then Brody said...

"Ummmm... Tuck?" Brody said getting Tuck's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Dad and the family are coming because of Leila and Bella." Brody said.

"Oh Boy." Jo said.

"So why is a wannabee hanging out with Tuck?" Leila said.

"At least this wannabee doesn't look like she took a shower in a car wash." Bella said.

Leila's mouth fell open and gots angry, "What?!!"

If she gets angry, then runs scared but Bella isn't scared. Then my family came.

"You're not scared of me." Leila said.

"No." Bella said.

"Everyone is scared of me when I'm angry." Leila stated.

"Just because you're popular makes you scary. It makes you a Creep for attraction and the fact that you probably don't sing so why come to a Karaoke Bar." Bella burns her.

"Oooooooooooooooooo"

"You know what, I challenge you to a singing battle. The winner stays, Loser is banned from singing here again." Leila said.

"Fine." Bella said

The whole place gasped with shock.

"See you on the stage." Leila said.

She leaves and Brody, Jo, and I look at her shocked as she sits down.

"What?"

"No one has ever been able to stand up to Leila when she's mad." Brody said.