Step 31. fight for them (in all the ways)

So prove to me I'm your American Queen
And you move to me like I'm a Motown beat
And we rule the kingdom inside my room
'Cause all the boys and their expensive cars
With their Range Rovers and their Jaguars
Never took me quite where you do
- Taylor Swift (king of my heart)

So prove to me I'm your American QueenAnd you move to me like I'm a Motown beatAnd we rule the kingdom inside my room'Cause all the boys and their expensive carsWith their Range Rovers and their JaguarsNever took me quite where you do- Taylor Swif...

Karlissa Smith

3 March

"We have a surprise for you and lev after you both are back from the dance" mom announced as I and Delilah walked downstairs all ready for prom.

"oh. is it a good or bad surprise?" I asked. mom just shrugged not giving anything away.

things have been the best with me and my parents. dad has been here for days and they haven't fought once! the longest dad has ever stayed before (that I remember) was 3 days. to sum it up, I couldn't be happier.

but all this happiness might end soon enough. why? because the acceptance letters from NYU might be coming soon. if it's coming at all.

lev hasn't got his yet too but we haven't talked about it yet. I have applied to other colleges but I never thought to ask lev about the other colleges he applied to.

I know, stupid!

but I'm trying super hard not to let that fear ruin my prom.

the boys were at Niall's to get ready, and we'll meet jayln and kaylana there.

"wait let me facetime Aiza," I tell Delilah. we still had some time to spare before the guys showed up

she picked up after 2 rings "let me see!" she squeals

Aiza was the one who picked out our dresses and sent them to us.

I put my phone down and we both gave her a little twirl. she started cheering and catcalling us.

"you both look amazing! aaaaaaa!" we all laughed and suddenly the bell rang.

"they're here! c'mon girls!" mom squealed like a schoolgirl. I laughed and Delilah ran to the door. "I'll talk to you later," I said to Aiza.

"ok. I have some news for you and Delilah so I'll just do a conference call" I nodded and we hung up.

"I'm telling you, karlissa probably changed her mind" I hear ethan tease lev as I walk near the living room. I laugh silently.

then I hear a 'hmp' and followed by everyone laughing telling me that lev has elbowed ethan in the stomach. I decided to walk in before it turns into a full-on fight.

"I'm here" I announce and everyone turns to me. I smile at lev and he smiles back lovingly.

I walk over to him and put my hands on his chest and he wraps his around my waist. "hi"