O N E

Louis Tomlinson

Every person had their small secrets kept to be locked away in the deepest corners of their minds and hearts. Some of these secrets include regrets and others maybe heart felt happiness caused by one specific person. But there are never ones that are kept away for the sake of their title or themselves. Powers or magic as louis loves to call it isn't something common - it isn't even thought about. Sure many fantasize over what exactly would happen if they had the power to read into people's minds or change the color of their hair and eyes. But it isn't anything about that, it's about the happiness and life that can be created.

Louis was never one to take advantage of the fact that he had the power to actually change the color of his eyes and hair. He'd find satisfaction in bringing small plants back to life when they drop their petals sadly. He loved scavenging through the forest that lived right in his backyard, jumping over fallen trees and raising back small lilies with his petite fingers, whenever he would bring something back to life a small cloud of bright fire like glitters with almost petal like shapes would come from his small hand and surround the small flower in its embrace slowly raising its head and staring back up at the sun. Louis loved watching it happen, he would sit onto the soil with his legs crossed and elbow placed on his bent knee with his cheek in the palm of his hand.

Everyday after school he would head straight for the forest with his bag hanging lowly from his shoulders, beanie atop his head and book clutched tightly into his hand he would look for anything in need. The top of his head brushes against dipped leaves as he weaves through tall trees and roots popping up from the ground, watching his step to make sure he doesn't trip over louis spots the rock he always climbs on, sitting atop the large boulder louis sets down his bag and places his book in front of his sitting form. It's cover was a deep dark green with nothing written on it except the small scribble of his name on the bottom right.

Raising the hard cover louis peeks into the first page titled "Magic Blooms". He has gotten this book right after he discovered his weird abilities. A small child had left it in the playground he would always play at when he was a small kid, he walked over to see the pretty color of the book and was to curious to not look at it. He realized that word "magic" and quickly shoved it into his bag, he needed something like this he wanted to know what was wrong with him but the book never gave him that information, it just gave him more things to do with his gift.

He's nearly finished with the book and has learned many things for example a small force field that worked as a shield or his favorite,
telekinesis. Flipping the pages over he finally lands on the one spell he couldn't ever do, bring back a human life. Well for one thing he didn't have a dead body laying right in front of him to bring it back to life, but he wanted so badly to try it and see if it works. Where do people even keep dead bodies? The cemetery? There is no way I'm going to a cemetery louis thinks. A light bulb flashes above louis' head and the word hospital flashes in his head multiple times, there are many people in need of help louis thinks.

Quickly rushing up and pulling his hat back on he grabs his bag and book then rushes out of the forest. Huffing out puffs of breath he rounds his home and does not bother on saying goodbye to his dad knowing he's probably still at work. Swinging his leg over onto his bike he pushes off with his left foot and is off towards his towns community hospital.

A/N
I'm so excited I have so many ideas
Subuglyhsbyjshbsbjsbkhsjbyhbsghjbsbgh
Okay! Leave a like or comment whatever y'all want
Thoughts? xx
Allison ❤️