S I X

Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson

They're sat beside each other, heads turned up to stare at the rising sun. Crickets still shake with sound and birds begin to sing, day coming in slowly.

Louis glances towards the lazy way Harry reclines. Every now and then getting caught in the act, each time smiling widely and looking back up at the rising sun. Harry shakes his head with an ever soft smile, barely visible to the eye, but there in the way it feels on his face.

He's happy, finding a friend other than Zayn. Nothing against his best friend, but there's something about Harry that makes him feel giddy and happy that sometimes he forgets how to breathe.

They've come to this setting, Harry deciding to take a morning walk, feet coming to a stop right in front of the log that separates an unfamiliar half. Hands shoved deep into his pockets, he sighs and turns to take a seat onto his side of the large boulder. Not minutes later a known presence sits beside him, not having to turn around, he recognizes the familiar buzz of Louis' magic.

It clashes with his own unknown aroma, creating a burst of calm sentiment. Louis stiffles a smile, when watching every drooping flower turn upwards and towards the glowing sky. Harry watches along lazily, eyes always catching a bright glint when scrutinizing Louis. Multiple colors of every shade possible evolves in front of his sight.

Harry leans over to pick at a bright blue flower that had just twisted up from the wet soil, it glistens with a somewhat glittery powder. His pointer finger and thumb roll the stem and he watches the way it emits the shining powder, slowly falling onto his skinny black jeans.

Glancing towards Louis, he seems to still be enveloped by growing even more flowers. Without thinking, leaning over the invisible line, body weight supported by one hand he tucks the flower behind Louis' right ear. Louis looks up at the contact, lips agape in surprise and eyes matching the flower. His fringe falls over his eyes, eyelashes fluttering, Harry's fingers instanctly raise to push the loose pieces of hair beside the flowers stem.

Louis' hair is light and silky just like the rest of him, the familiar tingling of warmth travels up Harry's fingers and sets a low shiver into his spine. Louis feels it the same, head becoming fuzzy, he blames it on the warmth of Harry's fingers. Except when catching Harry's eyes with his own, it moves down and into his chest. His eyes widen and he exclaims,

"Hazza, do you have magic too? Did you make a butterfly? I felt it in my head but now it's here" he jabs his thumb into his chest and stares down at his torso. Harry tilts his head in confusion, sitting back onto his side.

"I'm pretty sure I don't have magic Lou" Harry softly smiles and pets the top of Louis' head. Louis jumps up in excitement,