T W O

Louis Tomlinson

The smell of hand sanitizer and a weird scent that always appears in hospitals envelops louis. His shy eyes trail from underneath his eyelashes, he decided that today he will have bright almost yellow eyes. Of course he would use that magic it was fun to see people's reaction to the the odd color. His eyes were a natural bright blue that made competition with the sky. Small specks of green sometimes appeared but then disappeared for some odd reason.

Louis continues into the large building and clenches his fist to become almost unnoticeable, he successfully passes by the front desk without any notice. The small lady that sits at the high desk furrows here eyebrows in confusion as she swears that she had saw something. Louis let's out a breath and grins in success, he's becoming better and better each day. Louis becomes visable to the human eye again once he walks into a clear corridor.

The hospital sits in an almost vintage persona, with flowery robes hanging onto windows and a soft yellow color that coats the walls. The usual golden rimmed lights are plastered to the walls and each room holds old and withered humans. Louis has noticed that he is walking through the nursery part of the hospital. He decides that he will use his spell to increase a persons life spam to a healthier one. Walking into a small room that has pink laced drapes on windows and a comfortable looking bed he spots the owner. A small woman that looks to be in her seventies sits atop a chair that rocks back and forth, with every careful fingers she flips a page of the thick book cradled in her delicate hands.

Louis smiles and observes her actions, a cane is placed to lean against her wall as she stares out the window from time to time. Louis re clenches his small hands and focuses on becoming unseeable to the regular person. He reaches success when he slowly walks infront of her and earns no reaction. His slightly shaky hands move to rest on one of her knees, she looks up to find no one but a light presence. Louis' eyes close in peace and a warmth tingle is felt from his palm. He slowly smiles when the warmth of the magic begins to spread throughout his body when suddenly,

"What do you think you're doing?" A deep throaty voice rings from the entrance of the door, louis winces with wide eyes and falls back onto his palms. He looks from the boy to the lady that is now staring at him with great confusion. He curses under his breath.

"Well?" The boy with the weirdly curly hair walks into the room with angry brows pulled down.

"I-I" louis stutters too confused and focused on how the boy had saw him when he was in his unseen form.

How did he do that? How did he see me first?

Louis scrambles to stand up and offer some explanation that will hopefully convince the boy with the amazingly bright green eyes. His mouth opens to speak but his teeth clamp down onto his bottom lip, he has nothing.

"Do you know her?" The lanky boy points at the small old lady, louis having nothing to offer on a silver platter takes the chance and shakes his head yes. She furrows her brows, searching throughout her brain for a boy with bright yellow eyes and feathery brown hair.

"Yes, she's one of my...moms friends" louis nods to himself and offers a gentle smile, the boys brows lift in interest and nods in understanding.

"Oh, okay, well I'm Harry" Harry extends his hand, shifting the plate of food to his other. Louis quickly steps forward and wraps his hand around the larger one that is grasping his. Louis feels the familiar tingle of warmth, his lips turn into a frown, he wasn't using magic at the moment so why was he feeling like that? Harry feels the same emotion but instead chooses to ignores it.

"Louis" louis softly says and takes his hand from Harry's, his face turns to look at the floor. Realizing how attractive Harry is. Everything is a lie at the moment, no he doesn't now the adorably small women that is perched on top of a mahogany rocking chair, still trying to find out who exactly louis is, and no louis' mom doesn't know this women, his mom after all passed away when he had turned thirteen.

"Well it was nice meeting you louis but I've got to get going, football practice and all" Harry smiles brightly and louis' knees become weak.

"Yeah, no problem" louis waves but is not seen when Harry has already begun walking towards the exit. Louis' hand is stilled in the air as he stares at the door Harry had just walked out of.

"Do you fancy my grandson?" A weak soft voice speaks up behind louis, he almost jumps three feet in the air when realizing that he is not alone in the room. He turns to face the small women with brightly lit cheeks.

"U-um no" he bashfully says as he fidgets with his fingers.

"He's got a girl, Macy, she's quite lovely, nice eyes but yours are just out of this world" she places her glasses atop her nose and leans closer to inspect louis' golden rimmed eyes. Louis nervously chuckles and blushes heavily.

"Thank you miss" he bows politely, he wants to go, wants to lay in his bed and fantasize about curly locks and pearly whites.

"Please call me Gina" she folds her hands onto her lap, louis can tell that she struggles on moving and part of her body yet she seem as happy as any millionaire.

"Alright, miss Gina" louis smiles.

"Well, louis, you owe me a large explanation"

Authors Note
Sup y'all
Don't blame me if I'm a slow updater I've got other books too. :/
Hope you enjoyed this piece of CaCa
My crush is hot
But that's irrelevant
💕