F O U R

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry busies himself with the blunt pencil and scrap paper. Furrowing his brows he sketches out a circle, grunting when it comes out lopsided. He sighs and leans back into his chair.

"What's wrong babe?" Macy leans in and stares down at Harry's failed attempt, she snickers.

"Budge off" Harry rolls his eyes and leans back, paper clutched beneath his fingers, he redirects his vision towards the large window.

"I'm just kidding around, what're you working on?" She tugs at the edge of Harry's sleeve until the boy lays out the paper in front of her to see.

"I'm just practicing" he hums and wraps his right arm around Macy's waist, she instantly leans in. The bell that signals the end of lunch for multiple students rings. Huffing Harry gathers his books and smacks a kiss to Macy's cheek she smiles and waves her goodbye.

Harry strolls his way to his English class, grumbling when bumping into a cheery blonde. They yell a sorry while he continues to walk, entering the large classroom his eyes skim for a seat when they suddenly stop on a very familiar brunette. A small grin pulls at his lips when seeing the boy tug on the hat atop his head, he side steps some classmates and sits into the seat in front of the now blue eyed boy.

Louis looks up flustered, widening his eyes he pauses his hand midair, about to turn a page in his book.

"Louis, right?" Harry leans his cheek onto his propped up hand. Louis nods slowly,

"Yes" he mumbles, turning to look at the book beneath him. His eyes are hidden beneath his hair and Harry kinda wants to run his fingers through and push away the lingering pieces to have a clear view of Louis.

"What're you reading?" Harry pulls the book from the boys' grip, Louis protests softly and shoots his hand out to grab the book. Instead of gripping the book his hand is held up by Harry's own around his wrist, a warming feeling surrounds the area circling Harry's fingers.

Noticing the light heat Harry pauses his movements, turning to look at Louis' hand he moves in closer.

"Why are you so warm" Harry brings Louis' thin wrist closer to inspect. From the sudden tug Louis is lifted from his chair a few inches, leaning onto his unoccupied hand, he holds a bothered expression.

Feeling extremely uncomfortable because of the strangers close proximity.

"Do you mind letting me go" Louis bluntly states, Harry looks up from his and Louis' hand, he becomes conscious of how close he and Louis are. Not only does he realize how close they are but how purely blue Louis' eyes are, becoming lost in them for a few moments Louis clears his throat.