T H R E E

Louis Tomlinson

Louis has never liked it when strangers were overly friendly or touchy. Never liked strangers either, confused on the way they raised one brow or tilted their heads, unable to uncover what exactly they were thinking.

He's never been one to follow rules either, for example when his father tells him to be quiet, he does the complete opposite, after all he never told him how long to be quiet. That's why his friend Zayn tells him to do things with specific directions.

Some assume that Louis has a few problems with processing things but the reality is that he just thinks in an extremely logical way. So when Miss Gena tells him to take a seat he becomes nervous instantly. Taking a seat in a dark wood rocking chair his eyes flicker around the room in alert he lowers down slowly, hands gripping the edge of the wood.

"So what are you really doing here" Gina narrows her eyes and places her hands onto her lap.

"I'd like to keep that to myself, thank you" Louis fidgets with his fingers. Gena raises a brow and leans back into her chair.

"You are in my room, you do realize that?" Gena picks at her knitting tools, glancing up at the boy.

"Yes, I would like to leave now" Louis stands to leave but Gena stops him.

"Come back anytime, I have a feeling you'll be needing some practice with your invisibility magic" Gena softly smiles while Louis stares back with wide surprised eyes.

"Okay" Louis nods slowly, he doubts he'll be coming back anytime soon.

°

"Maybe you should write in a journal" Zayn plops a red star burst into his mouth, leg propped up onto the opposite

"Why would I do that" Louis sighs, pulling at the grass beneath him.

"It'll help, relieve some stress" Zayn shrugs, picking up a pencil and adding to the sketch that is placed onto his lap.

Louis watches with amazement, always loved to peer at Zayn while he draws.

"Maybe" Louis mumbles, Zayn's pencil skims over the tinted page, Louis' face coming together beautifully by each second.

"Hey Zayn" Louis pokes at Zayn's side, he hums in response.

"Why do you only draw me?" Louis tilts his head curiously.

"Because your features are stunning" Zayn let's the edge of his blue colored pencil skim over Louis' left cheekbone. Louis watches with wide eyes and lips agape.

"But don't you get bored of it?" Louis' thin brows pull together in confusion when Zayn chuckles and shakes his head. Lashes casting long shadows over his olive skin when his eyes close, Louis gasps and leans in to inspect the view.

"You're very pretty Zayn, why don't you draw yourself?" Louis is sat back onto his calfs, lifting onto hands and knees when Zayn doesn't reply. Peering over the edge of Zayn's sketch pad Louis' eyes are bright and curious, pouting Zayn pushes Louis away with a palm to his forehead, blushing brightly he redirects his eyes. Louis falls onto his back, becoming distracted by the view above him.

"Hey Zayn" Louis speaks from his position on the grass, outstretched like a starfish Louis raises a hand to play with the bangs that fall over his eyes. The sky is bright with a shade of blue, clouds move by slowly and the sun peeks out from behind one. The tree they are sat under casts a shadow that reaches Louis' shoulders.

"Yes Louis?" Zayn's tongue is bitten between his teeth, rushing to sketch out the boy in front of him, catching each shade and tint of skin that Louis produces.

"You colored my eyes blue in that sketch" Louis raises his head and stares between his bent legs at Zayn, "My eyes are yellow today" Louis points at his eyes and lays back sighing.

"I hate the color yellow" Zayn picks up the blue colored pencil and continues to color in Louis.

"You like blue?" Louis raises a hand above himself, making small gestures, acting out as if the sky were the stage.

"Yeah, it's pretty, calms me down" Zayn picks at a yellow star burst and tosses it into the pile of other yellow unwanted candy.

"But what about green?" Louis' eyes shift to pull at the bright green grass.

"That's a nice color too" Zayn mumbles.

"But doesn't blue and yellow make green?" Louis plucks a dandelion from the ground.

"Yeah, it does" Zayn sighs and shuts his sketch pad. He crawls towards Louis and falls onto his back beside him.

"I like the color green" Louis crosses his arms behind his head, Zayn turns his head to stare at Louis' side profile.

"Yeah it's pretty"

Zayn isn't talking about the color green.

NOTES
so Zayn might have a slight crush on Louis.
Sorry it's been so long
Make sure to comment opinions!
xx