T E N

Harry Styles

"From one to ten, one being the least difficult, in order, list off things that are hard to do" Harry sits atop the boulder, legs folding onto each other. He balances a notebook on one knee and faces Louis' mirroring form. He has come to a conclusion as to why his first instinct was to help Louis in anything he needed saving from.

His lack of a psychology degree drives a small road of insecurity through him, not wanting to cross any limits with Louis. That is a huge red flag for himself.

The crease between Louis' eyebrows signals off hard thinking.

"Holding hands" Louis turns to face the rock, scratching the rough surface with his fingernail.

Harry looks up at him, a small grin spreading over his features.

"We'll work on that" his pencil skims over the lined paper, neat writing created slowly yet effortlessly. Placing the task at the according number.

"Sharing food" Louis nods his head once a soft smile permanently inked onto his lips.

"Only share food with the people you are close to, Lou" Harry mumbles, Louis gives another nod a soft tint resting upon his cheeks. Harry's gaze does a double take when he notices the light color over Louis' face. A smug feeling wells up throughout his whole body, knowing only one thing, he'd like to see that look many more times.

"Sharing bed's" Louis mumbles, climbing off the rock and crouching by the small pond, surrounded by the flowers he had grown himself. All their very own bright color. His hand gently hovers over the light water, barely touching the wet bonds of hydrogen and oxygen.

"What else Louis" Harry moves to his side, notebook dangling from his fingers over the pond

"Touching others belongings" Louis swirls a finger into the water.

"You wore my jacket" Harry reminds him,

"It smelt nice" Louis pouts stubbornly.

"Touching others belongings, except Harry's" Harry smiles writing the words onto the paper, dimples becoming bolder when a nudge is felt on his shoulder.

"That's all I can think of" Louis sighs sadly, unable to fulfill Harry's wishes.

"We'll fill them in as we go" Harry stands and brushes the dirt that clings onto his jeans off.

Louis Tomlinson

A happy feeling wells up in Louis' chest at the word 'we'. Not ever had a person decided to help him with the small issue. Throughout the years he's only had himself but somehow he had met someone as amazing as Harry.