Shadow Lands

3rd person POV

The royal castle Black was well heard of throughout many realms, it was one of the grandest creations since the end of the first war, creatures of all kind travel far and wide just to glance upon its magnificence.

The Black family has ruled The Shadow Lands for as long as anyone could remember, feared, and loved for the protection the family offered, no one dared say otherwise about how things really were.

King Criso Markeen Black was adored by his people, Criso had been a peasant in his youth, from a poor family back when life simply was, Criso Markeen Black was everything the people of Shadow Lands valued.

Criso was generous, the thing he valued the most was hard work, his motto was 'work hard and achieve or perish', his people worked hard and for that, they were rewarded with a monthly festival held by the royal family in honor of the people.

His son, on the other hand, had other ideas about the throne. Demonia was beautiful to any eye, men or women, he could have anyone and he did, not giving a care in the world, the royal Prince was next in line, untouchable. But despite his charms and good looks, Demonia was cruel.

The people of Shadow Lands prayed his father would never pass the throne down to his son, knowing full well of the terror they will all gain once he rules, some had been killed for simply speaking out loud with these thoughts.

Upon entering the castle it's quiet and peaceful, but what was happening at the other side of the castle, in Demonia's wing was anything but quiet.

Screams. Screams could be heard from the halls, a woman begs her master for mercy, the servants rush past the halls in fear the Prince might take whatever mood he was in right now out on them.

Inside the Prince's room stands Demonia, he stands naked in front of a young servant girl who is tied up on a piece of wood, her arms, and legs spread wide as he examines his work on the poor girl, whose tears have long stained her face.

Demonia grins darkly as he sees how wet the young girl is from a little bit of whipping, he enjoyed teasing then watching them shiver under his stare, he loved this feeling, the feel of being in complete control, nothing was grander than seeing someone cower beneath him in fear and lust for more.

The young girl looks up to the Prince and swallows hard for what is to come, she had been in this position for a long time and can no longer feel her legs or stand on her own, this is obvious to Demonia as he releases the rope on the poor girl's arms, watching the girl fall to the floor.

Demonia glares down at the girl, grabbing hold of her hair to make her look him in the face. "Eye contact at all times, or do you wish for me to punish you more?" He asks darkly, making the young girl shake her head.

Demonia hums and smiles sweetly at the young girl as he unties her legs, picking her up in a bridal position he carries her to his bed. Laying the girl down gently he stares at the marks on her body in awe, she was a masterpiece and he was the creator, the burns and whips on her body made him lick his lips.

"P-Please master." The young girl begs the Prince, with so much need she felt shameful of how needy she was being for his touch, for his dark eyes to be solely focused on her, she craved it.

Grinning, Demonia's horns come free and his claws grow sharp, she was completely under his spell and this was the best part, this is what he needed to feel sane again. "Please what? Tell me." He says huskily, demanding the young girl to speak as tears fall her eyes.