Chapter 5

Lilian POV

Pain.

That is what I felt the moment my mate's large fanged teeth bit down on my neck, the feeling was so strong and filled with immense pain but it only lasted a mere second as the pain turned quickly to pleasure, almost instantly making me moan out and dig my nails into Demonia's back.

The shock of the sudden switch from pain to pleasure has my eyes rolling back into my head as I feel our mate bond deepening to the depths of our souls, I feel the connection clasp together, almost like Demonia was the missing piece to my soul and now it's complete, I feel at one with my mate.

I feel alive, we are bound together for life.

I feel his fanged teeth slowly leave my neck and the sensation of them leaving my neck sends a flutter throughout my body, the sparks igniting another flame inside of me, between my legs.

Demonia's touch is skilled and addictive, every inch of me he touches or brushes up against has me forgetting that we had only just met, he has completely swept me off my feet and impressively dropped me on my back, in bed.

But I shamefully had hoped for this, one would be a fool to not be attracted to Demonia Black, not only is he devilishly handsome, he's thoughtful, serious and he is very direct. Things I am definitely not used to in a man.

All I have known are boys and stuffy old men around me, Demonia makes me feel special just from a simple glance, I am sure many have glanced his way since arriving here, but his eyes were solely focused on mine.

I feel him lean back from my shoulder and I open my eyes to see a sight I will never get used to. He has blood on his lips that has dripped to his chin, his white shirt is long gone and his chiseled chest is bare and shining from the moonlight, it makes his beautiful red glowing eyes do dangerous things to my heart. 

I really want to run my fingers through his messy tousled hair, I wonder if it's as soft as it looks? I am envious of how easy he makes everything seem, such confidence is almost too much for me, any more and I won't be able to hold myself back, not even in public.

"Fuck, you taste too good." He huskily says as his tongue licks the bottom of his lips, his fangs and actions alone cause flutters between my legs and speed up my heart rate, he is such a beautiful man... I'm completely awestruck. 

I have no idea what to say to such a man. My wolf desperately wants to shout it all out, I LOVE YOU, MATE ME. But I do not share her confidence, especially so close to an actual dangerously enticing man.

He spreads my legs as he smirks down at me with a look I can not place, it scares me that I am not scared of how he looks at me like he wants to consume me entirely until I am nothing but a mess on the bed.

I want it, I want to be a mess if it's him...

"Please..." I groan out shamefully as I bite my lower lip from ogling him.

His grin is smug as he stares down at me with such immense power. "Words, Lilian. I want to hear exactly what you want me to do..." He says slowly as he lifts my leg up, glancing at me with a knowing smirk. "..what do.." He licks my toe, causing me to groan out. "..you want." He says lowly and his voice causes butterflies in my stomach.

Wow... oh my..... moon goddess, give me strength!

 I swallow my nervousness back. "I want you to.. touch me... more, here.." I say shyly as I feel my face grow warm from the way he intensely looks at me like he can see right through me.