Chapter 13

Lilian POV

It's been a minute and I am still trying to catch my breath, but it's incredibly hard with Demonia looking at me like that.

Demonia looks down at his chest then back to me with a smug grin as he gets off the bed, I see his bare bum and it's so captivating and wow... he's so beautiful.

Demonia disappears into the bathroom and I hear water running in the tub, seconds later he's coming into the bedroom, completely still naked and walking without a care as he sets his focus on me as he heads towards me.

He picks me up from the bed and carries me in his arms like a baby and I can't help but still want him again, his skin sets mine on fire with hunger, the need to always be with him any way possible consumed my wolf and I, the bond making it feel even more intense.

Demonia carries me into the bathroom and gently places me in the tub, the warm water soothes the soreness between my legs and my tired muscles, it feels so good.

"Thank you." I say shyly as he grins at me handsomely and steps into the tub behind me.

He pulls me back into his bare naked chest and leans his head on my shoulder and inhales my scent. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, does this help?" He says softly against my neck and I shake my head embarrassed.

Even though it did hurt, I'd beg him to do it again, that was even better than the first time, and I got to see his true form, it felt like we became one, and even though I should be scared from how deadly his form is, strong and powerful.. I am not afraid in the slightest of him, if anything I find him wonderful, beautiful, and great, I am lucky he is my mate.

"I love you Demonia, that was... woah." I say utterly astonished and he chuckles against my skin.

I feel him smile against my skin as he picks up a sponge and soaks it in the tub, he rubs it gently against my chest. "I love you too, did I scare you? I didn't.. it just happened, sorry if I did, you just make me lose all sense of control."

I feel my cheeks get hot and I sink lower into the water at how his words make me melt. "How.. how does it feel, when.. they come out? Does it hurt?" I ask curiously, turning to see his eyes focused on washing my skin, he shakes his head.

"No, not anymore, what about you? When do I get to meet your wolf?" He asks, his eyes shift to me and I feel my mouth water at how handsome he is with his jet black hair wet.

My wolf blushes and gets happy at the thought of shifting for him, it's all she has ever wanted since we first saw him.

I had thought about when to shift, but there have been other things on my mind... "Um, later? If your men let me outside the palace.." I mutter out quietly..

Demonia frowns and he stops cleaning me. "I had my reasons, Lilian, I couldn't risk your safety without me there to protect you, my men were just following my orders."

I shrug and sit back up against his chest. "It's just.. I haven't shifted in months.. my father... and the rumors people speak of every day.. I would like it if you trusted me as I trust you." I whisper out nervously, his eyes harden and his mouth goes into a thin line.

"What rumors?" He asks darkly and I swallow hard.

I shrug and he moves from the tub, I feel his anger come off him in waves as water splashes everywhere as he gets up and moves to wrap a towel around his waist. "Are they true?" I ask and he turns and looks at me coldly.

He closes his eyes and his nostrils flare as he runs his fingers through his wet hair.

He sigh out annoyed and looks at me. "Depends what you heard."