♡-I love you

-
I love you.

I knew I loved you the day we first met. When you turned around to talk to me, I knew there was something special about you. I knew that I'll hate myself if I didn't take a chance with you. And I knew I'll never let you go if I did.

You asked me when the project was due, I open my mouth in awe. And you waited patiently for me to answer. Sorry, but I was too busy admiring you.

Next week I replied back. You nodded and smiled with your dimples showing and your two front teeth sticking out.

That was the day we first met, the day that'll lead us down a rabbit hole. And it always amazed me how I never noticed you. Yet, was able to fall for you the moment we first interacted.

For the next few days, I took every opportunity and excuse to look at you. And every time I did, you surprised me. You were, kind, smart, and always thought of everyone, but yourself. I was too much of a coward to talk to you, but that doesn't mean I didn't have the courage to stalk you when you were in public. I swear, I didn't mean that in a creepy way.

But only time will tell when I'll stop being a coward and actually go talk to you. As of right now, I'll only admire you silently and from afar.