♡-I see how it is

-
I see how it is. You're into guys like Jimin. Men that are more cute and soft. I should've seen that coming. I should've known that two rough-looking guys would never end up together.

I've met up with Jimin today. He had pink and white hair that was bunched up, he had cheeks that were round and soft, and he's short. That almost immediately made him appeared very approachable.

It's fun how you were embarrassed to tell me that you liked him. Maybe it's because you're lying to yourself. Maybe it's the fact that you don't actually like him, though it's just a thought.

And I knew I wouldn't be able to compete with him, so I decided to be him. I dyed my hair just the way Jimin would, just not too pink. I bought out clothes that Jimin would wear and I made sure to buy the same perfume Jimin uses.

When I arrived at class the next day, you told me I smell similar to someone you knew. That made my heart jump into a million holes. And every hole leads to you. Yet, you didn't care to compliment my hair or clothing. Are you blind?

What should my next plan be Jungkook? Should I kill you, or kidnapped you? Should I just get rid of him? Ah, I know, I'll just stand by your side when you date him. Whether you have an argument, you'll come to me and all I have to do is put the blame onto Jimin, and you'll see what a horrible person he is.

Thank you Jungkook. For letting me be by your side forever.