When I saw him at the party, I knew this was my chance to strike

Now Jungkook, you must understand how difficult it was for me to plan this. I'm not doing this to hurt you. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite. I'm doing this to help you, help us. Jimin is in the way of our destine love.

What about me? I was the first person to befriend you, not Jimin. I was the one to help you when you got rejected by another guy. I was there when you got robbed.What did Jimin ever do that made you so blind to me. Maybe he's cute, funny, and pretty. But I can and am all of that if you just gave me a chance Jungkook.

And he was in the way of that.

It wasn't hard to slip acid into his drink. The area was pitch black with led lights flashing. I talked to him for a bit. I watched him drink the fruit punch and dropped down to the ground. The horror on peoples faces were priceless.

I got down quickly and laid him flat, screaming for help. When the ambulance arrived, I felt sad. What if he lived? My effort would've went to waste. And I'll admit, I kinda hoped he survived. It was all a blur if I'm being honest. I've never killed someone before, my heart was racing the entire time. I thought, what if I got caught? I'll never see you again if I did.

But if Jimin died would you have finally looked at me? Would you finally realized I was the one all along? Was this actually worth it? Tell me I'm wrong, because I am right? Right? Right? Why did I help him? Why didn't I just walk away? It would've been suspicious if I didn't right? yeah.

Jeon Jungkook, you made me a murderer.