♡-The sight of you with another man disgusted me

-
The sight of you with another man disgusted me.

That's why my biggest fear came true, you liking Jimin. Not just Jimin, but any other man besides me.

Yesterday, you were fawning all over him.

"Jimin is so perfect."

"Jimin's cheeks are so cute!"

"Did you see what Jimin wore? It's so cute."

Why can't you take the hint that I don't care? When are you going to replaced Jimin with Taehyung?

So, I decided to take things into my own hands. I met up with him, to find out what's so special about him. And you were right, he's perfect.

Everything about him was perfect. His best quality are his cheeks, his fashion sense contained pastel colors, from pink to grey. The opposite of yours. And his voice is so childish. Too childish.

The way your eyes lit up when you see him angers me. The way you call his name in such a sweet and soothing voice that makes me want to rip Jimin apart.

Then, I realized that's I can't compete with him.

What hurts the most is that you don't consider us anything else besides friends. I've tried everything with you. Yet, I'm still not enough for you, Jungkook. Are you stupid?

The truth hurts. And what hurts more, is the fact that I can't do anything about it.

I'll end this letter short because if I don't, I'll end up wanting to rip it apart. And I also don't want to talk about Jimin right now.

But mark my words Jeon Jungkook. You will be MINE.