♡-Love can be described in many different ways

-
Love can be described in many different ways.

My love for you is endless, Jungkook. Even when we are apart I'll still love you, I'll still seek out for you. The fresh smell of your cologne will never get old. It will never fade away. The creamy shirt you wore on Monday, I loved it. The time you gave me a pencil, I loved it. I actually still have it in my shrine.

Even when you are with your other friends, I'll still be beside you. I'll be your guardian angel, ready to protect you. But you blushed when you are with this guy named Jimin. Do you like him? Are you more fond of him? I've never seen you acted like that towards me.

Does he have something I don't? I don't understand, you're confusing me.

I giggle at the thought of you kissing me when you're officially mine. The warm feeling you gave me when you touching my cheeks.

Oh, how soft your skin is. Their white as milk, softer than anything I have touched in my lifetime, and more beautiful than the adorable smile you give me. I wish you were my doll, I wish you were on my shelf, so only I can admire you. Why have you done this to me? I know love was strong, but I didn't expect it to be this strong.

Why am I the only one feeling this way? You aren't sharing the same love with me, is it real? Or is it just my imagination? Am I going crazy for you?

All the questions I have are from you, Jungkook. I'm afraid to answer them, as I may not like the answer it gives me.

But that doesn't matter because, in the end, I'll still love you, dead or alive.