♡-You weren't in your sit today

-
You weren't in your sit today. I got worried and texted you until you responded.

"hey sorry i'm sick today 🤧"

Why? How? I didn't know an angel could get sick. I told you I'll visit you once my lecture was over, but you said I didn't need to because your dumb boyfriend was going to take care of you.

What the heck!

Am I not good enough for you? Why wouldn't you want my comfort? My comfort is a hundred times better than your boyfriends.

For one, I know what food can make you feel better, I can cook it the way you want it and better. Jimin can't.

Two, I will stay by your side the entire time, always at your services. Jimin's too weak, he wouldn't last a night.

Three, I give the best cuddles, I'm not afraid of germs. Jimin is scared of dust.

I went to the store and got your favorite ice cream and joyfully walked over to your dorm. Your door was open, that's not safe.

If I was your boyfriend, I would not let that slide. In fact, I would protect you until my last dying breath Jungkook.

When I went in, I met Jimin. He had a trash can with I can assumed was filled with your puke.

I told him you let me visit to give him ice cream. He smiled and offered to take it in to you. Was he trying to separate and sabotage us? I wouldn't trust him Jungkook.

When I went in, you were coughing like crazy. Hell, even your coughs were adorable. I called out your name and you responded in a strain voice. Please don't ever get sick, your precious voice. I need it.

I feed you the ice cream even though you claimed to be able to feed yourself.....you're funny.

I wanted to kiss you.

I wanted to cuddle you.

I wanted to be sick with you.

You're worth every illness.

Dead or alive, I'll go to the grave with you.