Anime ruins everything (kind of)

((I won't be doing these in the order of the list, so I'll just pick one at random. This one is: "I was imitating a fight scene off this anime I watch and accidentally hit you in the face." This'll be fun. Also, shhh let's all just assume this takes place in high school and they all go to the same school for plot convenience))

"You mean you didn't catch yesterday's episode?!" Tom shouted. "Ok, number one: we're in the hallway not at your house. People are gonna stare...again. Secondly, If you would have let me finish; you would have known that I had to watch my younger cousin for the day, so I couldn't watch it." Tucker huffs as he pulls out two textbooks from his bag and puts them into his locker. "You could've recorded it or something Tucker!" "Look Tom, was it really that important? It's just another episode, I can probably watch a rerun or something." "No man, it was such a good episode you don't even understand!" "Well, I probably won't bother watching it, so why don't you just explain what happened to me?" The bell had rung for free period, so Tucker and Tom had begun to walk outside, opting to sit over at one of the various benches in the courtyard. "Ugh fine! And you call yourself a fan.." "Really Tom?" He shrugs and begins to go into a very detailed and animated description of lasts nights episode ((of a generic anime because I don't actually watch anime that much so hhhh)). "Ok! So first off, you remember that one guy from episode seven?" "The one with the weird green hair?" "Yeah him! Ok so him and Akihiro got into this biiig fuckin' fight because green hair dude insulted his dad, right?" They had stopped halfway to there spot and we're just standing there discussing the latest episode. "Isn't Akihiro's dad dead?" asked Tucker. "That's the point. So anyways, Akihiro gets super pissed right? So then he goes all 'You insulted my father; prepare to die!' and does this really cool move that kinda went like this.." Tom moves his feet to the correct position (he thinks it is, at least) and proceed to swing his fists in a way that looked a lot cooler in the anime. He didn't expect to actually hit something though, so when one of his fists managed to hit someone he was shocked (and also embarrassed because he had totally hit someone in the face while performing a stupid move from an anime). "Oh shit! Dude, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Tom and Tucker quickly went over to help the guy up and the moment Tom saw his face, his embarrassment doubled. 'Great', he thought to himself as he felt a blush creep into his cheeks, 'so not only did I hit him while doing a stupid anime move but he's also really fucking cute' The guy was somewhat short and had brown hair that looked ridiculously soft and fluffy. He wore a pair of red sunglasses that didn't do much to cover up his chocolate brown eyes. 'Shit..he's really cute..' "Ow..nah man, it's fine. It's cool." The guy grinned but winced and held his nose that had begun to bleed. "Jesus Tom, how hard did you hit him?" "I-I dunno! It was an accident!" "Hey, it's fine! It's just a bit of blood, nothing to worry about." "You sure man? Maybe you should head to the nurse, just in case." "I guess.." "I'll take you!" exclaimed Tom, causing both Tucker and the guy to look at him questioningly. "I-I mean.. I was the one who did it, so I should probably walk you over to the nurse, yeah?" he shrugged, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, uh, yeah sure. I guess that's cool." The guy ((wow you guys haven't asked his name yet how fucking rude)) nodded and smiled gratefully. "Well, alright. Tom, I'll see you back in class if you don't get back before free period ends, ok?" "Yeah man, I'll see you in a bit." Tucker waved and walked off, leaving Tom and the guy alone. "Well, we should probably get going, right?" "Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go then.." They walked in semi-awkward silence. "Oh crap!" "Hm? What's wrong?" "I haven't actually asked what your name was yet.." ((about freaking time)) "Oh yeah.. Huh. Well, the names Jordan. Nice to meet you." He smiled and stuck out a hand. Tom shook it and smiled back. "Nice to meet you Jordan, my names Tom." "Well then Tom, if you don't mind me asking, what were you doing back there when you hit me?" Tom blushed a bit and cleared his throat. "U-Uh.. Well, I was kind of..showing off this move I got off of an anime I watch and I guess I didn't see you come up behind me. Hahah..." "Hm? What anime?" "Oh uh, Bad Calamity X. Why?" "Bad Calamity? Dude! That's my favorite anime!" "Wait, seriously?" Jordan nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Did you see last nights episode?" "Hell yeah I did! I was actually trying to, uh, imitate Akihiro when I hit you in the face.." "Really? You mean when Sakayo insulted his dad?" "Yeah! Wait, his names Sakayo?" "Yeah, didn't you know that?" "Not till not to be honest.." They spent the rest of the walk talking about that ((stupid)) anime. When they finally reached the nurses office, Jordan grabbed Tom's hand and pulled out a pen. "Here, this is my number. Call me sometime. Maybe we can watch a Bad Calamity marathon sometime." He quickly jotted down his number onto Tom's hand and waved, as he stepped into the nurses office. Tom grinned as he walked back outside, looking at the number on his hand. He and Jordan were going to be /very/ good ((boy))friends.

((Aaand I'm done! I'm sorry if this doesn't really seem like syndisparklez, I'm writing this while I'm half asleep and can barely type so yeah. Other chapters will probably have a lot more romance. But other than that yeah! Tell me what you think and junk, and if I should continue this. That's about it from me, so later!))