Accidental Butt Touch

((Hey guys and welcome back to another one shot! I hope you guys are enjoying these little things! But anyways! Let's get to the point, yeah? Today's prompt is: "I thought you were my friend so I slapped your ass in greeting." Oh this one is gonna be fun /and embarrassing/))

Tom sighed and rubbed at his eyes. It was finally the end of the day and he swore that if he had to even /look/ at one more algebra equation he was going to die. He walked along with the countless other students who were flooding the halls, eager to get home. He couldn't blame them. It was Friday after all. He looked up a head and saw his best friend, Tucker who was talking with a girl named Sonja. He grinned. 'Lets tease this fucker a bit.' He strutted up behind him and gave him a quick smack on the ass, making him jump and yelp. "Hey Tucker! You finally decided to man the hell up and talk to Sonja huh?" He laughed. "Uh Tom..?", he heard Sonja say, barely containing her laughter. 'Whys she laughing? Did she find me smacking Tucker's ass that funny?' "That's not Tucker." And Tom froze in place. 'Wait /what./' He looked out of the corner of his eye at the person who he thought was Tucker. It wasn't. 'Oh /fuck me./' he thought as he blushed a a bright red. It turned out it wasn't Tucker, instead he had just smacked Jordan, his crush since freshman year, on the fucking ass. 'Oh dear god kill me now..' Sonja was dying by this point, leaning up against the wall and laughing her ass off. Jordan was blushing a bit and chuckling somewhat nervously. "Uh, sorry to disappoint? Though, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to slap people on the ass as a greeting man." Sonja was just about on the floor at this point. Tom glared at her and turned to Jordan, stuttering nervously. "U-Uh.. Well.. See the thing is.. It's just from behind you kinda looked like my friend Tucker and I Uh.. I'm sorry?" He grinned nervously. Jordan smiled and shook his head. "It's cool man. It was an accident, it happens." Tom sighed with visible relief. 'Well, at least he doesn't hate me..' "Hah, y-yeah..." Tom said, rubbing the back of his head. He looked up to see Jordan..checking him out? No, he was definitely checking him out, holy shit. 'This has to be a dream right? A really fucking good dream.' The thought to himself. "Hey," Jordan's voice interrupted Tom's thought and snapped him back to attention. "So, I was thinking, since you kinda sorta smacked my ass; I figure you should pay me back. You know, equality or something like that." Tom blinked and took a step back. "You're not gonna slap my ass back, are you?" This made Jordan start to laugh and Sonja..well. She was on the floor trying (and failing) to calm the hell down. Tom blushed again. 'Oh my god that was the stupidest thing I have ever said and I can't believe-' "No Tom, I'm not gonna slap your ass. I mean, unless you want me to." And he fucking winked. 'Did...did that just happen?' Tom's brain basically shut down at this point, unable to function because holy fuck, /Jordan/ was flirting with /him!/ "I-I uh..well.." Jordan laughed again and waved a hand at Tom. "I'm kidding man. But really, I do want some payback." Tom nodded, attempting to clear his mind of certain...thoughts that had filled his head at the idea of Jordan slapping his ass. Jordan held out a hand. "Hand me your phone for a second?" "O-oh! Yeah, sure, one sec.." He quickly reached into his pocket and fished out his phone, handing it over to Jordan. He pulled out his own and began typing something in on both phones. "Thanks." He handed it back to Tom, who took it and blushed slightly as their hands brushed against each other. "Uh, no problem! So, what'd you..?" "I gave you my number and I got yours. My payback is that you," he gently poked Tom in the chest, "go out with me sometime. You're a pretty funny guy, not to mention sorta cute. I'll be are to call you sometime tomorrow." He grinned and Tom felt like he was about to pass out. Sonja, at this point, had finally stopped laughing and was now doing a perfect impression of Tom, with her jaw dropped and staring at them both in disbelief. 'Hell, I don't even believe this is happening!' Tom thought to himself. "So, expect a call from me later and maybe if you're lucky," Jordan smirked as he leaned in closer to Tom, making him blush hard, "I'll take you up on that offer of smacking your ass." He whispered. 'I thinking going to pass the fuck out holy shit.' Jordan chucked and leaned away, smiling innocently as if he hadn't just said he'd totally smack Tom's ass. "Later Sonja! And I'll see you tomorrow." He grinned and waved at them both, before easing himself into the crowd of students and disappearing. Sonja and Tom blinked and stared at each other for a second. "Did that just...?" "I... I think so..." Tom looked down at his phone that he was holding onto very tightly. He looked into his contacts and sure enough, Jordan's name and number were there. "Sonja?" "Yeah?" "I think I just got a date." Minuets later, Tucker walked up to see his (soon to be) girlfriend and his best friend, shouting excitedly at something on Tom's phone. 'What the hell got into those two?' He thought.

((And I'm done! Fun fact: I have this head cannon that Sparklez is a totally kinky motherfucker. I don't know why but I think it just fits him /so well./ But yeah! Also another fun fact: I was half asleep while writing this (((still am))) and I never once managed to spell a single persons name right on the first try. So there! Anyways, I hope you guys have enjoyed and I will see all of you people in the next chapter! Later!))