Video Game Feels

((Hey guys! Welcome back to another one shot! Hopefully, you guys'll enjoy this one. Now then! The prompt we have today is: "You have just witnessed me cry over the ending to my favorite game before class began please don't tell anyone about this" Let's get started, shall we?))

"Goddamnit no! Andor I'm sorry!" Jordan was on the verge of bursting out into tears and sobbing his heart out. Why you ask? Because of a little video game called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Now, Jordan had already played the game multiple times before but the ending still never failed to break his heart, no matter how many times he'd seen it. He wiped at his eyes as his partner in adventuring Andor, who was a precious little riolu, hugged his eevee character while crying. "I don't wanna leave though! Damnit Dusknoir, you ruin everything!" He said aloud, uncaring if anyone heard him. Not that anyone would. He was the only one in the classroom (to his knowledge) at the moment, everyone else busy eating their lunch. Jordan wasn't feeling hungry, so he snuck off to his next class to play his favorite game. A bright yellow light enveloped his character and was lifted away, leaving poor Andor crying and waved goodbye. At this point Jordan stopped trying to hold in the tears and wiped at his eyes uselessly. "Damnit, I've seen this like six times already! Why do I still cry at this stupid scene!" He groaned, setting the DS down on his desk as he rested his head in his hands. "Uh..you doin' alright man?" Jordan froze and felt his insides turn to ice while his face burned with embarrassment. 'Please tell me that I just imagined that..' He peeked through his hands to see that a rather familiar face. It was Tom, one of the most popular students in the school. 'Kill me now' Jordan thought to himself as his faced began to get even redder and he covered his face back up. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't like multiple other students who had a crush him. "Hello? Is anyone home?" He felt something poke his hands and he jumped, his hands flying away from his head as he came face to face with Tom. He looked curious and slightly concerned. "Oh good, you aren't like. Broken or something. But, I just came in here to see you crying and I wanted to know if you were ok?" Jordan cleared his throat and nodded pathetically. "U-uh.. Yeah I'm-I'm good." Tom nodded and smiled. "Oh good! Can I ask why you were crying though? And who's Andor?" 'Oh god, he heard every part of that didn't he?' "Uh..you see I was playing a game and I guess I was... A bit emotional because of the ending haha..." He rubbed the back of his neck. Tom raised an eyebrow. "Really? Was it that sad an ending? And you still haven't told who this Andor fella is." Jordan quickly picked up his DS and pointed at the save screen that showed his character and his partner Andor. "Uh, Andor is this guy right here. He's my partner in game." Tom nodded and leaned closer to Jordan to look at the screen, making Jordan blush. "Cool, can I watch?" "W-watch what?" "Watch you play of course." Tom grinned and Jordan nodded shyly. "I-I guess. I don't see any harm in it so.." "Great!" Tom exclaimed, pulling a nearby desk and pushing it up against Jordan's, quickly sitting in it and leaning close to Jordan to get a good view. 'Ok, ok, this is totally fine. Just don't fuck this up.' Jordan tried his best to ignore the fact that Tom was practically breathing down his neck (not that he minded all that much) and tried to play the game. Eventually, Jordan was comfortable to start commenting on the little after game plots that he'd played countless times over, gaining more confidence as Tom laughed and talked back. Soon enough, they were both talking and laughing as though they'd been friends for years, as opposed to people who'd only met about fifteen minutes ago. Tom glanced from the screen of the DS to the clock and his eyes widened. "Aw fuck, class is about to start!" Jordan looked up and sure enough, there was only around seven minuets left before class would start. "Aw man! We were just getting to a good part too!" Jordan huffed, saving and shutting his DS off. "Well, I've got nothing better to do after school, so if you wanna meet up and play over at my house I wouldn't complain.." Tom said, shrugging (and blushing a tiny bit). Jordan took a moment to reply. 'Wait is this a date? Holy shut I think could be a date. Fuck yes this could be a date!' "Uh, yeah! That sounds great! I'd love to!" He said excitedly and Tom grinned. "Awesome! I'll meet you by the front gates at the end of the day, we'll have to walk a bit though. Just a heads up." "Oh and uh Tom?" "Hm? What's up Jordan?" "Could you.. Maybe not mention me crying to anyone? It's kinda embarrassing, you know?" "Of course I won't man! That'd be a dick move." Jordan smiled gratefully. They talked about random things for a few minuets more before the bell rang and students, and the teacher, came rushing into the classroom. "Oh, well. We'll talk later yeah?" Jordan nodded and watched as Tom pulled the desk he was sitting in back and made his way across the room to his desk. Jordan smiled to himself as the teacher began their lecture, thinking about what other games he and Tom could play later on.

((Hey! Sorry if that ending was a bit, well, shitty. I couldn't figure out a way to end it well so I just said fuck it! Also, did you like that little Andor reference? I thought it was kinda dumb but eh. Whatever. But, there you have it! Another one shot done. I hope you've enjoyed and I will see all you people in the next chapter! Later!))