.-.. --- ...- .

As the water drips from the sky, I start to wonder.
If I'm still alive then I have to find the answer.
Could it be that it was a dream, and I'm still beside them?
Right before my eyes such a big surprise, the water stops.

🐈‍⬛

He was about to reach the entrance from the rooftop until the monster. He  was playing with, grabbed me and pinned me on the floor, repeatedly bashing my head back on the concrete. We thrashed the place. Jisung choked his neck with the silver lace, it became bloody at his force.

He screeched horrifically.

Jisung looked at the three stars, and one of the bright lights behind this monster is not quite aligned in a straight line along with the other two anymore.

The conjunction ended.

The clock struck twelve.

They've been running and fighting for just half an hour.

Jisung closed my eyes. He dropped his hands on the floor, and He can hear him panting. His breaths sound just like the last time, full of desperation, his smell, mixed with sweat and Jisung's blood.

And all of a sudden, Jisung felt his tears drip on my cheeks. A lot of it.

He wailed, a humanly cries.

His form, now much clearer.

His inhuman-like features slowly disappeared before my eyes and his soft honey skin and bare chest, was illuminated by the sinking moons.

Jisung cupped his cheeks.

"Hey. love."

Jisung smiled at him.

Basking in his non-chimera-like figure the bright moon acts as some sort of halo and there he is in front of me, glowing, magnificently.

Jisung couldn't help but marvel at his presence.

He can see the reflection of my purple eyes in his gleaming golden ones.

"Why won't you die, Han Jisung?"

His voice breaking as he kept pounding on my chest. Jisung held him in forcibly my arms and embraced him.

Soon, tears clouded his vision

"Min-min, It's not my time yet," He answered simply in a calm manner.

"Why don't you live with me, instead?" Jisung ruffled his hair and asked.

"I can still bring you back. My love."

His face was painted all the negativity one can hold, his chin wrinkled, held his anger, and tensioned his jaws. Hearing the same, sentence I have been asking him every year for the past decade.

"You don't know the consequences of hell, Jisung. Being stuck in limbo was a blessing. You kept playing on things you shouldn't." He scoffed and hit my shoulders lightly.

He scolded me once again.

I don't mind doing all this for you.

"You said you wanted to die." He sobbed. He did say that in the past. Jisung ousled his hair brown messy hair.

He collapses on my chest.

"Indeed, I am tired."

"Truly, Minho, I am tired." Jisung tears fell from the corner down to my cheeks.

He kept sobbing on the top of me as well, still grabbing my collar.

"Wait for me then... Baby, my offer still stands. I won't let you die the second time around. I promise. " Jisung looked at him, fondly.

"We can live forever." Jisung choked with his own words.

I found our medicine and I tested it myself.

I dare not say.

"It's not a realm, you should play with. Stop playing god." He says.

"I am a God."

"You're not. You're too full of yourself."

"Right, If I was, I would've been with you already."  Jisung chuckles.

He fell on the crook of my neck and cried like a child in my shoulders.

He hugged him tightly. We're both dirty and sticky. Jisung being almost half-naked because the upper part of my bodysuit didn't survive.

He kept crying and the younger patted his back rubbing it in circles, He finally propped himself up and wiped his tears. And we both laughed.

"I missed you so much," He said in a whisper.

He then went in and dived in my lips and bit it a lot and I drowned in his tongue roaming around my mouth. This clarity only comes a few hours after the conjunction, after the day of the dead.

He devoured me.

He sucked on my lips and Jisung fought for the control. He likes it like that.

His hands violently grabs my blue locks and knocked my head on the floor.

Jisung giggled at his actions as he tasted his lips. He bit his soft lower lips hard enough for it to bled and the blue haired didn't let go even with his grunts. Oh, how much He wanted to rip the pretty lips. Of course, He won't. He only ripped his ears once while making out.

It grew back don't worry. He just got stabbed right after.  It must've been painful. Jisunv wonder how that felt like.

His hands ran down slowly on my neck, choking me as he took all my breath away, slowly kissing me more and more.

As the oxygen leaves Jisung'd body and he continued squeezing my windpipe, my eyes rolled backward.  He let go as Jisung gagged, giving him all my breath back while his lips are still glued in my lips pecking in intervals letting the air pass.

"I missed you too." He smirks.

Jisung smiled once more.

He slapped him as He got up.

Jisung  cradled me in his arms, as Jisung latched on him and he started biting my shoulders. They sat down and leaned his back on the rooftop's concrete railings.

Then he started crying again while peppering Jisung's neck with kisses and lovebites.

"Please come with me, Ji."

The latter just smiled back at him, grabbing his chin and raised it. His eyes quivered once again looking at me. Our foreheads touched and He kissed me again.

"I'd rather you come to me, Min."

His shoulder and body started bouncing again in his sobs. Jisung watched him cover his eyes with his hands as he welled up in tears.

He always cries whenever they meet these times of the year.

"I like your pants."Jisung said teasing.

Ever since he morphed back, his toned upper body was exposed and is still the same, I can't help but touch him.

"I like your hair." He replied, his lovely, blistered and plump lips still shaking. Patting my head and my long hair blue hair.

He still cried.

I don't think I can die, Lee Minho. The medicine worked.

__________________

love