Pre-genesis

Imprisoned beneath the world where the soulless dwell.
Lies a place that the damned call home.
A place where the virtuous hide in fear.
A place we see only in our nightmares.

A place where the sun is silent.

--BONUS CHAPTER--

🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

"Min-min. if we ever got out, I want to be with you."

Is what I wanted to say.

I went to his chambers as he just got back from an assignment, so I have to check on him. We made a connection and everyone dead or alive else knew it, even our Captains. They have no problems with it as long as we're still doing our tasks.

I tousled his chestnut hair, I raised his chin and kissed his sweet cherry lips. 112598 told me his name is Minho long ago. It has been long, since we've been calling him by his serial number. He smiled dearly at me. He already understood what I wanted to say without me actually saying it.

"Of, course." Minho said as I laid with him on his bed, Being intimate with him was nothing but normal.

He wrapped me in his arms closely.

He just came back from a mission in the borderlands, leading a team of combatants into a remote rebel camp. I hugged him from behind and he just plays with my hands as he held it.

"We were planning to get out of here, you'll come with me right?" I whispered staring at him, blinking slowly. The mole in his nose gave me the urge to kiss it. He knew what I wanted and he faced me, snuggling in closer to give me what I want.

Knowing what I'm gonna do, He nudged me, Our legs tangled up at one another, rubbing our foreheads with our breaths getting uneven.

The immediate tension bringing us closer, our lips brushing one another. The silent excitement rushing through our bodies.

"Hm." He exhaled, yet here's no hint of uneasiness in his breaths.

He faced me and pulled me into a kiss as I tapped into his memories. I kissed back, not letting him go and taking the lead as he frowns. He doesn't like it when I dive within his memories. I had to pin him down, in a hastened and maddened crash of our lips.

I saw all the violence and destruction incurred upon the rebels in my head.

"Get out of there, Han Jisung." He broke our kiss. His brows meeting one another as I cupped his cheeks, his tears falling down his cheeks, looking up at me..

"Shhhh..." I put my index fingers in his lips, locked our lips once again. Greedy and hungry, he always knew I am a very unsatisfied person and he soon let it go and rode my rhythm, his hands crawled their way to my hips, securing me atop him tightly

"No, I want to see it. I'll share your burdens, I'm here. Minho." I pulled away to say it, not through mental messages, or anything psychic but through my voice.

He laid there unmmoving, I smiled as ripped the harness and straps for guns and knives strapped in him, letting them fall on ground.

"Hannie..." His tears still flowing, and his thoughts, flowing in on me as well, all scrambling with screams of men and women alike, burning settlements and him mangling a child as a wolf, another approaching our vehicle strapped in a bomb. The stench of blood, smoke and gunpowder pierced my nostrils while running down his memory lane.