Chapter 0 (Prologue)

Y/n POV

I was now in a dark room as I look around I see a bunch of Round lights each with their own colour.

As I wait I try to remember what happened.

So I was going to school then I saw a fellow Otaku almost getting hit by a truck and I tried to push him out the way but it got me I think the last thing he said was.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE IT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ISEKAIED"

I remember that and laughed man that guy must hate his life but you shouldn't waste it by wanting to die.

I then put my attention to the scenery if you can even call it that.

'They look like stars huh... I think they're souls so I'm in some kind of Astral Plane that is the plane where souls are sent for the afterlife or Reincarnation.

As I contemplate on what's happening around me. I feel my self get dragged to another place and get manifested.

'What the heck was that that felt like all my innards just moved'

I look around and see the man I saved looking at me.

"What are you doing here!" I snarl at him. I then see him flinch at my outburst.

???:"Wh-What I'm here to give you another chance at you're life"

"Did you also die and got here to pretend like some anime god that gives me another chance"

???: "W-well you see I really am God and I was supposed to go back into this domain using that accident which Inevitably caused you're death so now I'm going to give you another chance to reincarnate in another world you like with 3 wishes" The Otaku that called himself god is saying that he's giving me the chance to reincarnate. But I'm confused at one point.

'Hmm nice excuse I'll just go with it for now'

"What did you mean by you were supposed to go back using that accident" I asked him with an eyebrow raise.

God:"Well you see I wanted to see what your world was using as entertainment and I watched it as I was suppose to go to my domain you came out and tried to save me. Then again why did you save me" He says while scratching his head.

"I thought you were a normal person why would I not other people would have too"

God:"No they were looking but didn't do anything I felt they're stares and they did nothing but you did so I'll give you a second chance"

'What the heck people if you see someone going to die at least do some thing not be "hmm.. Welp survival of the fittest" like what the freak dude'

"Well I guess I'll take it seeing as I have nothing to do. But why did you say isekai" I asked.

God:"Well isekai means another world right so I just thought I'd use it in the situation and plus it would be bad if I said return to my domain. Also I can read you're mind so stop cursing me.

"W-well.. y-yeah I guess. So what did you say about those wishes again?"

God:"Well since I basically caused your death and you saved me I will give you a choice to reincarnate to any world you want with 3 wishes so what will it be"

I contemplated on his words and thought of my options and finally chose to be so overpowered because the world I'll be in is broken in the literal sense.

"Hmm.. I choose the world of DxD"I said

God:"Well why did you choose that world I thought you hated the characters their?"

"Hmm it's mostly because of the setting and the concept of mythology meeting modern fantasy, but most of all the dimension gap that makes that world able to contain all those creatures and not break"

God:"I'm surprised you know of the consequence of a world containing to much powerful creatures but I digress so what will be you're wishes"

"Well since I like games and Terraria is my favourite game make me a type of gamer where my weapons and dungeons are mostly focused on Terraria"

God:"Hmm okay I guess this is a good use of a wish something you want that benefits you as well"

"Then next I want to have a perfect talent at anything like be a Jack of All Trades Master of All type and to have a to have a Terraria themed OP sacred gear like the best"

God:"*Sighs* You just really wanna be op don't you well I guess that's ok so now I will transport y-"

"Ep no I still have one more wish"

God:"What do you mean you just used it for the sacred gear" God said confused.

"No that's part of the second wish my last wish is to become a Terrarian like become the player in Terraria and have all his abilities but not limited and to have my own peerage pieces"

God"Are you insane you want to be a Terrarian, That would just make you unkillable"

"I'm fine with it plus I'll need it considering the bosses and monsters I'll be fighting in the dungeons"

God"*Sighs* Fine the peerage pieces are ok as well. Now that that's done let's move on to your reincarnation you want be a baby or just in a teen agers body"

"Hmm be reborn as a baby in a new family is my choice I'd like to have a family please 'and to give me a headstart on the story' so please make me a baby"

God:"Ok now that everything is set. I wish you luck in your new life" He said with an expectant gaze.

"Thanks and also just don't cause anymore pointless deaths even though you might be god you still have a lot of responsibilities" I scolded him

God going to the world to watch anime is not a good thing who knows what he might do if he got too influenced.

"Stop watching too much anime You Otaku God" I said while glaring at him.

"I mean it's not a bad thing but too much is bad for you"

God"Y-yes sir...Ahem ok thanks for the advise and goodbye~" He said the last part a little too happy

As he said that I felt my self drift off to sleep and lose consciousness.

'This is the start of my new life Huh let's just hope it not as boring as the last one' I thought

,_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/n: so their you have it my first male reader stories prologue

Pls tell me what you want like I said last time a harem or one main girl in the comments so thanks

And I bid you a Lazy Goodbye see you till the next chapter.

,_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_