Chapter 9 (My Adventure Continues)

"Well what's the notification about Hori" I asked slightly perturbed by the situation.

[Host has gained Completed Task ×Reminiscence× Given by (Otaku God)]

"What?" I thought I could only get quest on doing dungeons or outside of the game.

[There were task given to Y/n as a test after his reincarnation]

"Oh what are the conditions for it then"

[Reminescence]

[Error]

...
...
...
...

[System ShutDown]

As the messages flashed by me I panicked a bit.

"What's happening?"

[Message Received]

_____________

Moshi Moshi~ It's me the guy who reincarnated you.

So if you are reading this message you completed your Reminiscence quest.

I couldn't quite complete your system seeing as my power only goes for anime and such.

So I had a plan after you complete this quest the system will shutdown, leaving you with only the default player system from terraria.

Now all you need to do to complete the system is.

Find Yrimir.

________________

After looking at the text in front of me I immediately went and tried to summon my system, only to find the default Terraria System for the player.

"Damn this just got more complicated huh?" I mumbled as I thought of a plan.

'So find Yrimir. Huh seems hard but I'll need some information first' I thought as I quickly made a plan.

First I would find some NPCs.

Then I'll gather information from them preferably the guide as he is the most reliable.

Then gather some materials and loot to explore this world and stay safe, but since I'm the player I don't think I'll die, but I don't want to test that theory.

"Well let's try to find some NPCs." I said as I looked at a direction.

When summoning my system only the inventory from the game came up and all the stuff I've absorbed are gone, but I still have the wood earlier.

'I have about 10 stacks so that should be enough along with 4 stacks of acorns, and the 100 wooden swords, good thing the inventory is infinite' I thought as I got into making a workbench.

Then some armour, and some torches, and some tools.

After that I tried to build up to get a good view of the trees and the surroundings.

Looking ahead I saw some smoke in a distance.

After seeing that I jumped down and grabbed hold of a tree branch, and monkey barred my way down.

Running to the direction.

I got distracted by a cave, and curiosity got the best of me as I went inside it.

'This is going to waste a lot of time but on the other side.... Treasure'

Going down the cave was a hole that had no light.

So I threw a torch down and waited a couple of seconds for it to reach down.

It took a whole 10 secs for it to reach the bottom, so I booked it out of there.

'Yeah not doing that 98 meters is too much even with my skills, I'll go that smoke signal I saw earlier and maybe find some rope'

Getting out the cave. I headed straight to the direction I was previously going.

But got distracted when I found a living tree and was it massive

No.

'What the fuck is that' I thought as I kept walking.

<Joke>

But got distracted when I found a living tree and was it massive.

(Just the tree Bois not the landscape

And when I saw that I was mesmerized. So I did what I did before and broke through the bark.

After breaking the hollow trunk of the bottom.

I went downwards and found some good loot such as a wand, shurikens,rope, health pots,and a yo-yo.

"Yes! I found my favourite weapon at the start" I said as I quickly got to the surface to see what the yo-yo can do.

Since weapons in this game are unbreakable unless I delete them or put them in lava I tried to hit the tree and see if it does any damage.

And it did as I broke through it easily, the momentum of the yo-yo stopped as it stayed in mid-air where I wanted it to hit.

Then I tried to move it and it did.

"This is fun" I said as I tried to do some yo-yo tricks like walk the dog which failed and became more like roll the dog.

"Okay no more distractions let's go to the smoke" I said as I tried to not get distracted anymore.

But just as I was about to go there.

I noticed that the sun.

Was setting.

"Frick quick I gotta build a house or something, wait frick I should've just built a house and waited for an NPC to move in, but would that even work, let's try it later" I said in a hurry as I got to work on my wood house.

(A few moments later)

The house was done but the night is here and so will monsters like the ones on the glowing mushroom biome.

So I waited for a few moments for them to come.

But suddenly somebody tapped my shoulder.

"What the?" I quickly turned around to see who it was.

There I saw a man with brown hair coming into the house with some monsters on the other side

"Well hello there young boy. Don't mind me barging in but can you give move a little bit so I can draw my bow" he said as calm as a lake.

__________

Hello Happy New Year and A late Merry Christmas hope you guys have a wonderful next year and yeah.

The upload will also.

Be next year.

If it all goes wrong with school and all.

Also got vaccinated so I'm fine now just have slight parosmia.

Well hopefully the next one is next week if I have the time and leisure.