Chapter 7 (My Past Life) Part 1

/Y/n POV/

"Nice to meet you Suzune" I said in a low voice while my eyes get more gloomy.

"He really named you after her Huhh... To think he'd do this just to give me a memoire from my past life" I said in speculation for his reason on naming the system.

"Still I miss her" I said while reminiscing about the past.

/Flashback/ (3rd Person)

This wasn't my first time reincarnating.

I had a life after this or after that I was in a family of four. Me, my mother, my father, and my sister

In my first life my name was Kota Lakumo a middle-schooler. I was an otaku in the making as I was new to the genre but tragedy struck me as I soon was told to have cancer

Leukemia to be exact. Because of this I was mostly at home trying not to move too much as my mother told me. I thought she was just being extremely cautious until one time when my entire body just froze and I couldn't move.

It got worse after that. My entire life I was inside of the hospital trying to be optimistic until my body couldn't handle it anymore I don't know why but I just died I left my family.

But that wasn't the end of it I was reincarnated in an anime I watched before too

I didn't get to meet any god. I didn't get to make wishes either I was just reincarnated that was it. No warning no nothing.

At first I was confused but then I remembered one of the animes I watched at the time Re-Zero.

I remembered that it was an isekai and just thought that well maybe I was reincarnated but was I lucky.

Hell no....

I was in Fricking Classroom of the Elite.

In the body of a baby stuck in the white room.

Years passed in that room we were taught things that shouldn't even be taught to 6 y/old kids but No Mercy for us.

If you can't keep up you're a goner basically I met someone in their too Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the MC of the COTE series.

I just stared at him as he stared at me too.

But the most chilling thing in my fricking life happened