Chapter 3 (My First Fight and New Skills)

/Y/n POV/

My idea is too make a lot of wooden swords and use that to kill him even though I don't know how much damage it does but I need to quickly craft a Crafting Table.

As I was running I looked at my system and went to the crafting section while dodging the army of slimes trying to kill me.

'Come on just a bit more' I thought as I made 3 wooden swords and proceeded to make more.

As I was making more swords the amount of slimes were also increasing.

Many of them jusmped on me and some hit me.

I then looked at my status.

[HP:565/1100]

'My health is almost gone I need to finish this now'

I then start to put all the swords I got into The Terrarian Keeper and started to come closer to the slime king.

"Terrarian Keeper" As soon as I said that white particles appeared and released all 15 Wooden Swords I created.

I controlled each sword as it took hold of me I see my self in 15 different perspectives and see my target The boss The Slime King.

'Woah so this is what it's like to be in separate perspectives this is trippy as fuck'

I then use [Appraisal] on the Slime King to see his stats

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

King Slime
HP:3570/3570
MP:0/0

ATK:97
DEF:10

Resist:
Poison
Confusion

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Note: Stats are different from monsters and people]

"So that's why it doesn't have those strength and wisdom mumbo-jumbo"

[Yes ATK stands for the damage the monster can deal and DEF is the damage the monster can negate]

"Ok now let's start" As I said that I sent the wooden swords on the slimes surrounding me first. But first I'll name my moves.

"[SwordStorm]" The swords then went up and slammed down and circled around me at supersonic speeds.

(Like this but make the red brown and keep the flames cus it's. Accurate)

The move devastated the slimes and soon none of them was left the items dropped then magnetised to me and I got 169 Gel cool.

I then put my attention to the King Slime and saw that he was gone.

*Bloop*(I know terrible SFX)