Chapter 5 (My First Treasure Hunt and Magic)

/Y/n POV/

'Well finding treasure should be first as I can find more stuff to work with' I thought as I made my way to a cave I saw in a distance.

'Wait do I have torches? And this is gonna be harder on a first person perspective so should activate [Outsider's Mind]' I thought but dismissed the idea cus' it'll be trippy as fuck' so I just dismissed it.

I then took out a torch and attached it on the outside to see how it would work.

The torch's end just magnetised into the wall and stuck there.

So I mad my way inside while holding a torch and placing some in intervals.

The caves size was bigger than I expected at least 2/3 of the house the slimes built.

I then activated [Sprint] to speed up my treasure hunting and went towards the bottom of the cave to find two holes to drop in.

I chose the one on the right and used my [Pseudo-Omniscience] to the bottom with gravity the same as it is on earth I made my descent in a speed of 9.8 m/s and timed it to be 16 sec.

I then jumped down and immediately used [Slime Ligaments] after 15 sec then detached them to the holes walls and put them on the bottom and made my descent.

I looked around the cave and saw only one way. I put some torches in the holes bottom and proceeded to the caves entrance.

Inside the new cave was

[The Glowing Mushroom Biome]

Was the notification I got. But I didn't notice and started feeling.

"Holy shit look at the size of those mushrooms!" I shouted and immediately regretted as I felt a gaze on me

==================================

(Spore Bat)

HP:264/264
ATK:174
DEF:10