*Chapter 35: New Beginnings (p2)

SMUT Warning!
~
"Tom what is it?" I ask for about the 100th time. My eyes are currency covered by him and he's leading me to his 'surprise'. We just left Aldridge and Amaya, who were both in tears when we left. Happy tears of course.
I want to know what his surprise is.
"One second, we're almost there," Tom says with a laugh.
"Mhm sure, that's what you said six minutes ago,"
"Okay, here we are! You can open your eyes now!" Tom exclaims and immediately I open my eyes. We are in an apartment. One I have never been in.
"Okay, so basically I got an apartment since we can't live in the hotel forever. And, I don't know, I thought that maybe you would want to live with me, maybe you don't I'm not sure. What is it, you look mad?" He rambles before looking at me, worry plastered on his face.
"Tom Stanley Holland how dare you think I wouldn't want to move in with you? Of course I want to,"
"Oh thank fuck," He says with a sigh and sits down on a cardboard box. "I was so nervous, I thought you would say no."
"I would never say no. So when are we moving in?"
"Well... I sort of... I sort of already moved your things here. Lewis and James helped me," He explains with a sheepish grin.
"That confident that I would say yes?" I tease, watching his face turn crimson.
"I have reason to be confident," He says with a smirk and now it's my turn to turn red. "Are you saying I don't?"
"I never said that," I say with a grin and place a quick kiss on his lips.
"That's all I get? Don't I deserve more?"
"Yeah, yeah," I reply and pull him in for a longer kiss. Tom turns my head and starts trailing kisses down my neck.
"Tom," I breathe out.
"Yes darling?" He hums out, still sucking on the sensitive skin on my neck.
"We need to unpack," I protest but it's half hearted, his lips working wonders on me.
"That can wait,"
"Fine." I give into him. "But let's move this to the shower." I say with a wink and start dragging him to the bathroom.
"I like the way you think," He says with a smug smile and drags me to the shower, leaving a trail of clothes in our wake.

We reach the shower and turn on the water, the spray hitting our backs and quickly warming up.
Tom kisses me with urgency, hands running through my hair and roaming my body.
He grabs a fistful of my behind in each hand and says one word.
"Jump,"
I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, and he moves us to the wall, so I'm trapped between him and the cold tile surface. This new position allows me to angle my head down and kiss him, running my hands through his short locks in the process.
"T-Tom, we don't need a condom, I have an implant," I pant out.
"Okay. Let me know if anything hurts," He replies, knowing it's been a while.
He slowly thrusts into me and I let out a sinful moan as he bottoms out in me.
"Fuck Val you feel so good," He groans into my shoulder.
He starts thrusting up into me, muscles clenching every time he pulls me down to him.
"Oh Tom, fuck," I moan out as he hits that sweet spot in my core.
"Shit, your so fucking tight," Tom moans as he picks up the pace.
The shower is silent other than the obscene noises coming from our bodies making contact.
"Mmf, fuck!" I call out as Tom thirsts especially deep, filling me completely.
"V-val are you close," Tom pants out, and I look down at his dilated pupils, so full of lust.
"Fuck, yes I am,"
"Hold on baby, not yet, I want us to come together,"
I feel the knot in my stomach slowly unraveling, knowing I can't hold it much longer.
"Tom, please," I whine out, needing the release.
"Just a little longer love,"
I concentrate on not coming as Tom thrusts into me harder, his rhythm faltering,
"Fuck, you can come," He finally mumbles and I let my orgasm consume me.
My walls convulse around Tom as I come, murmuring curses and profanities as ecstasy tears through me.
I feel Toms release inside of me as I start to come down from my high.
"Tom, that was fucking amazing,"
"You can say that again," He says with a smile and presses a soft kiss to my collarbone.
Tom slowly let's me down and helps me clean up myself, and I do the same for him.
We finish showering a little while later, taking our time just to be with each other.
I get out and throw on some clothes before flopping on the bed
Tom follows suit.
"That was a great way to welcome ourselves into this house," I say with a grin, looking over at the handsome man next to me.
"I agree," He says with a sleepy smile.
"Oh no you don't. We have to unpack. Come on, get up," I yank on his arm and Tom lets out a whine.
"I don't want to," He grumbles, pulling his arm away from me and crossing it over his chest.
"If you come help me I'll reward you," I lean down to him and whisper in his ear.
Tom springs up from the bed and I almost laugh at the eagerness in his expression.
"Lets go unpack,"
"So eager," I tease as we make our way to the living room, picking up the clothes we shed on the way.
"You bet I am," He says with a mischievous grin and begins to unpack the boxes.
We start unpacking in silence and after a few minutes I get an idea.
"Remember laundry day?" I ask with a fond smile, reminiscing the memories.
"Yes, of course,"
"Well... there's nobody here to tell us to turn it down, so..."
Tom's eyes light up.
"Let me get the speaker," He says and rushes to his bag.
I chuckle at his enthusiasm and pull up my playlist.
I hit shuffle on my playlist and How to Be a Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds starts playing.
Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you
"This is how to be a heartbreaker!" We sing together, both wildly out of tune.
I laugh and keep singing while simultaneously unpacking boxes and placing them in piles. The chorus kicks up again and we sing together, me using a kitchen spoon as a microphone for us to sing into.
Tom does an air guitar and I dissolve into peals of laughter.
The song dies down and I quit laughing for long enough to change the song.
"Wait, I want to put on the next song," He exclaims and I hand over my phone.
A fast melody starts blaring out and I bob my head to it.
"For you," Tom says as the lyrics start.
I've met someone that makes me feel seasick
Oh what a skill to have
So many skills that make her distinctive
But they're not mine to have
No they're not mine
"Oh," I feel tears welling up in my eyes and rush over to give Tom a kiss.
"I love you," He says, staring into my eyes as if he's trying to etch the words into my mind.
"I love you," I reply to him, knowing that from the very first day I heard him say those three words they have been permanently burned into my mind, like a soft melody I listen to when I feel alone.

A/N: This is NOT the last chapter.
Hope you all enjoyed ❤️
Stay safe :)