{Prologue}

(First time doing a prologue part in my story, but I just want to explain how Steve Saga Rainbow Steve survived Void Steve's attack :P)

"Sabre!" Rainbow Steve yelled, seeing the small glow in Void Steve's hands slowly getting larger. He started running towards the crater where Sabre and Galaxy Steve were stuck.

Void Steve glanced sideways at Rainbow Steve and gave him a wicked smile. I never should of trusted him! Rainbow Steve thought, feeling horror spread through him as he realised that he wouldn't make it in time to save Sabre.

This is all my fault! Rainbow Steve, you fool! Rainbow Steve scolded himself, but he kept running towards his friends.

The glow had become large enough to fire, and that's just what Void Steve did.

"NO!!" Rainbow Steve screamed, skidding to a stop. 

His eyes widened when a smaller, but bright, purplish-blue glow slammed into the side of the other glow, knocking it off-course.

It smashed into the rocks next to Sabre, missing him by a few centimetres. 

Galaxy Steve was glaring at Void Steve, holding another purplish-blue glow in his own hands. Void Steve looked surprised, and he backed up slightly. 

Sabre clambered to the top of the crater, motioning for Galaxy Steve to do the same.

Galaxy Steve hesitated, glancing to Sabre back to Void Steve, then followed Sabre. 

Void Steve shook his head, then flew over to Rainbow Steve. "Come on, Rainbow Steve, we're leaving."

Rainbow Steve shoved Void Steve away. "No. I'm done believing your lies. Goodbye, Void Steve." Rainbow Steve ran towards Sabre and Galaxy Steve, hanging his head as he approached them, feeling an overwhelming wave of guilt suddenly wash over him.

"I'm sorry about what I did...I believed Void Steve's lies, and that was a mistake. It won't happen again." Rainbow Steve didn't want to look Sabre or Galaxy Steve in the eyes, afraid of the anger they would feel. 

He was surprised when a hand was placed gently on his shoulder. He looked up to see Sabre smiling at him, while Galaxy Steve was standing behind Sabre, watching Void Steve with a death stare.

"We forgive you, Rainbow Steve." Sabre assured him, pulling Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve in for a hug. (wholesome moment)

"Can we go home now, I want to get away from him." Galaxy Steve pointed at Void Steve, his voice taking on an icy tone. 

"Yep, let's go." Sabre agreed, then lead the way away from Void Steve, watching them leave with a look that said: 'This isn't finished.'