Chapter 2

Galaxy Steve was sat on the side of the Rainbow...what did they call it again? It didn't matter at the moment.

He watched Sabre, Rainbow Steve, Time Steve and Elemental Steve joke around inside the walls.

Galaxy Steve wanted to join them and reveal himself, but something just didn't...feel right... 

A part of the wall crumbled, startling him. Galaxy Steve watched his friends run towards it, looking just as surprised as Galaxy Steve felt.

Void Steve. Galaxy Steve thought, narrowing his eyes at his broth--enemy, Void Steve was his enemy. Void Steve had almost killed Sabre. He was not going to forgive Void Steve ANY time soon.

Galaxy Steve shook his head, watching Sabre and Rainbow Steve yell at Void Steve, who starting laughing.

He couldn't make out what they were saying, but Void Steve turned away, flashing them a small smile. 

With a flash, Void Steve was gone. 

Galaxy Steve let out a yelp and leapt into the air as the wall underneath him crumbled away. 

When he looked up after a long moment, his friends were running towards a pile of rubble.

Why are they---where's Sabre? Galaxy Steve thought, then realised with a shaky gasp that Sabre was not with them. 

He snuck closer. Rainbow Steve crouched down next to the pile of rubble. "Sabre! Can you hear me?!" Rainbow Steve tugged at one of the stones desperately. Time Steve and Elemental Steve joined him.

Galaxy Steve stood their frozen at the entrance of the Rainbow...thing...he'd have to figure out the name later. Sabre was trapped under the rubble. 

--------------Rainbow Steve's POV----------------

Rainbow Steve felt as if someone watching him, so he glanced sideways at Time Steve and Elemental Steve. 

They weren't looking at him, they were working together to move a rock off the pile. 

Rainbow Steve glanced to his other side.

And felt his breath catch in his throat.

Galaxy Steve was standing nearby, staring at the pile of rubble with a horrified expression.

Rainbow Steve immediately knew that Galaxy Steve had witnessed everything that happened, but Rainbow Steve was shocked about how he was here in the first place.

"What...but...h-how?!" Rainbow Steve stuttered, hearing Time Steve and Elemental Steve gasp from behind him.

Galaxy Steve seemed to shake off the horror and he ran towards the pile. "Less questions, more moving." Galaxy Steve seemed serious for once, so Rainbow Steve turned back to pile of stones and tugged at them again.

After a while, Rainbow Steve reached into the medium-sized hole they had made in the pile, and he brushed against something. 

Elemental Steve sat next to Rainbow Steve, forming a small flame in his hands to light up the dark hole. 

Rainbow Steve recognized Sabre's spacesuit outfit and he let out a yelp of excitement.

"Sabre? Can you hear me?" He attempted to speak to Sabre. There was no response.

Please, please, please, be okay! 

After another long while, they managed to move enough rocks to pull Sabre out.

Sabre was pretty badly bruised up, (he's the main character, of course he's the punching bag lol. Alright, back to the story) his blind-fold was scratched up a bit and was slightly hanging off his face. 

Rainbow Steve leaned forward to re-adjust Sabre's blind-fold. As he was moving back, he noticed that Sabre's arm was twisted at a bad angle. 

I hope he didn't break it. He frowned, then stood up. 

"We need to get him to Green Steve." Rainbow Steve glanced sideways at Elemental Steve as he stepped forward towards Sabre to pick him up.

-----------Green Steve's POV------------

Green Steve sighed, placing down the herbal leaves he had been picking for about a minute.

Nothing interesting had happened for a while, and Green Steve was getting bored with just picking leaves and making sure he was stocked up on medical supplies.

He jumped when there was a knock at his door. Green Steve stood up and opened the door.

Standing outside were Rainbow Steve, Time Steve, Elemental Steve and another person dressed in galaxy-like clothes who Green Steve didn't know. 

"We need your help." The stranger took a small step forward, his bright orange eyes filled with worry.

Green Steve glanced at what Time Steve and Elemental Steve were carrying. His eyes widened as he realised it was Sabre. 

"Come inside." He turned, rushing to his herb stock. Green Steve glanced behind him at Time Steve and Elemental Steve.

They were awkwardly trying to balance Sabre without him falling, and every now and then Rainbow Steve would gently shove Sabre back into a comfortable position for the two Steve brothers.

"Lie him down on the couch." Green Steve dipped his head to them and turned his head back to the herbs.

He went through his list that could help with wounds:

-Yarrow: Good for preventing infections and wound healing.

-Aloe vera: Helps speed up the wound healing process (Authors note: I'm never using aloe vera, I'm allergic to it lol)

And a few other things that a certain AUTHOR is too LAZY to put it in.

Green Steve also took out a few bandages and turned back to the group.

"These should help." Green Steve crouched next to Sabre and started applying the herbs gently to Sabre's wounds. "What exactly happened?" He asked, not turning away from Sabre for a moment.

"I can explain." Rainbow Steve mumbled from his seat nearby. 

"Go ahead." Green Steve nodded and started bandaging Sabre up.

--------Time skip, Rainbow Steve has explained to Green Steve what happened--------

Green Steve stared up at Rainbow Steve, his mouth wide open.

"If Void Steve is here, we need to tell everyone to keep their eyes open!" Green Steve snapped.

"Don't worry, I did that while you helped Sabre." The stranger dressed in galaxy-like clothes opened an eye to look at them.

He was standing a little further away, leaning against the wall.

"Oh. Thank you, Galaxy Steve." Rainbow Steve muttered, glancing away.

So his name is Galaxy Steve... Green Steve frowned and turned back to Sabre, squinting at his arm.

"Is his arm broken?" Time Steve walked up behind Green Steve, gesturing to Sabre's twisted arm.

"Probably, but it will heal eventually. I'll need a long stick to prop his arm into place with the bandages around it." Green Steve turned to Time Steve and flashed him a small smile.

Time Steve nodded and left to grab a stick.

I hope he'll get better soon. Green Steve glanced down at Sabre.

(1073 words, wow! I think this might be my biggest ever chapter lol. I just couldn't find a good place to end it, so I just kept going. 

Sorry for the long wait though, I hope you have a good day and the next chapter will be shorter, but will come sooner!)