Chapter 13 (real one)

Wow! It's finally out! I was able to push myself enough to get enough motivation to write.
I'm so, so sorry it took such a long time. Writer's block and lack of motivation hit me hard haha.

Hope this Chapter is okay, and hopefully I can work well on the next Chapter before my motivation leaves again.

Enjoy!

-----Sabre's POV-----

He sighed, watching the Green Steve wrap bandages on his arms.

Light was in the other corner, his eyes squeezed closed to ignore the pain as the Green Steve cleaned his wound.

Time was watching them with crossed arms (not out of anger, just boredom). He sighed and took out a sketchbook and started drawing in it.

Sabre couldn't see what Time was drawing, but he was interested to see what it was. 

He recalled a few times (haha, funny pun) where Time had mentioned being an artist to Sabre.
Also, hadn't Time called his art bad once? Well, Sabre had seen it before and it was not bad at all!

Once his bandages were finished and and Green Steve had walked off, Sabre gingerly walked over to Time and stood in front of him.
"Whatcha drawing?" Sabre asked.

Time jumped back and clutched the sketchbook to his chest with wide eyes. "Ack!" He paused and calmed down, chuckling a bit, "Sorry, you just scared me."

"Sorry Time!" Sabre laughed with him, "But what are you drawing? If you're okay with sharing."
Sabre knew that some artists weren't confident with sharing unfinished art, and he wasn't sure about Time.

"Uhh...it's not finished...I'll show you it when it's finished...which will probably take a while." Time seemed shy, but Sabre brushed it off as Time being both still surprised about Sabre's sudden appearance, and that he didn't want to share the drawing yet.

Sabre smiled. "That's alright! I'm excited to see the finished product." He started to leave, but turned back to add; "Oh, and Time?"

"Hm?"

"Don't worry about it looking bad, your art is great!" Sabre assured, then sat down again and glanced at his bandages to make sure they hadn't shifted.

He could almost feel Time staring at him with a happy grin.

"So, Sabre. What new adventure are we going on next?" Light jokingly called out from across the room, glancing at Sabre.

"Oh. Interesting question. I don't really know." Sabre frowned, still looking over his bandages.

A bit of silence followed, before Time took a few steps forward. "Would it be possible to..." Time trailed off, looking a bit nervous.

"Go on, Time. We're out of ideas here, we'd need to do something soon." Light prompted, smiling at the nervous Steve.

"Alright." Time paused again, before continuing, "Would it be possible to free Rainbow from the Darkness? We've gotten Steves out of the Darkness before." 

 There was another long pause.

"Maybe...it would be possible." Light murmured, "What do you think, Sabre?"

"We're going to try. He's our friend, we can't just let him down like that." Sabre immediately responded. 

Time and Light smiled at him and nodded.

"But how do we start? Capture him or something?" Time mused, glancing around the group as he placed his sketchbook in a satchel on his side. (I drew him in the other chapter without the satchel, oops. Just know he has a satchel lol)